Hometeam Haulover I: NBA Voting

AAO

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it seems like voting is still doing fine, still.

but the thing is, i didnt resize anything. whenever you upload pictures into photobucket, and its too big, it resizes it. its really annoying. but it seems like everything is still doing fine, people are still voting correctly, but if there is truly any objection, i'll correct it and start over again.

Here are the 2 missing entries. i'll try to post them on the first page but theres a limit to the number of images i can show per post.

page6entries.gif

First-off,I want to say thanks to those that have voted for me,it really means a lot!

And if I am fortunate enough to place in this event then you should all petition the Houston Rockets and tell them they made the wrong choice!Anyway,this was an awesome competition and I'm hoping there is an NFL and MLB one to follow.After the Logolympiad the artist turnout has been low with a few exceptions.I'm glad that you all showed respect to my boy AAO's first challenge and came out,did your thing,and made it successful.Almost every team represented and a TIGHT competition.Here's my top 3.

1-Skater20na.....love it!

2-Decypher....being a Falcons/S.Carolina Gamecocks fan I'm a sucker for Scarlet,

Black,and silver!

3-Joshuamings....Head-up,the Pacers are due to change their uniforms after this upcoming season,wouldnt mind seeing them in these!

98Falcons.png

Here's tallies after Astro Bull21's votes:

decypher - 29

Starchild - 23

braden - 12

robbman21 - 8

miltwownmvp - 6

skater20na - 6

joshuamings - 5

vicfurth - 4

aussie - 3

chapi - 3

wheateater - 2

TheFlameOfAtlanta - 1

brywhit - 1

and aussie, that's because you took your warriors' down. theyre not up man. so i figured it was out.

braden, your second place vote was me, but i decided not to do what i intended on doing, too much confusion, and seemed kind of unnecessary. sorry bout that.

Archived