Dallas Mavericks Reunion Remix Concept (3/6/21: Physical Jersey Pics)

synged

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2020 at 4:36 PM, jaytavo305 said:

I love the ones without the stripes on the side, that would make for a great set.

Yeah, I just wanted to include a version that had the lines from their first City jersey as an alternate "modern" version of the classic ribbing.

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, synged said:

Definitely. If Cuban hates green so much, then they could do that and have it be the Statement jersey.

Honestly Cuban hating green is his one flaw. Otherwise he’d be the perfect owner.

Excellent!

• 1 month later...

Had this little image made up before Giannis signed an extension. So maybe think of this as an Alternate Future lol

Anyway, here are the three concepts in application. I can post the alternate images showing each version on all three players if anyone is interested.

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

Why the navy jersey, and why Giannis?

Just wanted to cover the spectrum of blues that the Mavs have used before. I had the photoshopped image made before Giannis signed his extension and there was a lot of excitement among Mavs fans that he could potentially sign with us if he entered free agency. Just a bit of wishful thinking, basically.

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, synged said:

Put my money where my mouth is and had my concept turned into a real jersey based on the fabric and cut of the cheap 90s Champion jerseys:

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

I clicked this thread because of your profile picture, but the fact that you made your creation real is incredible. This would be a super look for the Mavericks. 

5 minutes ago, MCM0313 said:

I clicked this thread because of your profile picture, but the fact that you made your creation real is incredible. This would be a super look for the Mavericks. 

Thank you very much! I plan on getting the white made eventually in the same style, as well as a properly sewn version of both at some point.

Archived