ARCANE NFL x NRL Uniform Crossover

arcane

So I started working on a concept the other day where NFL teams were converted to NRL uniforms.

I am considering adding names on the back of the jerseys to add that bit extra element of the NFL touch to the designs. I'm not sure if I'll do every team as most teams uniforms are really quite bland and lack some form of design element.

New England Patriots

spacer.png

spacer.png

New Orleans Saints

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Seattle Seahawks

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Tennessee Titans

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I understand that you're trying to do a direct conversion of NFL designs to a rugby template, and you're doing a good job at that. The Titans and retro Saints converted well, I'd say.

That said, I think it'd be more exciting to see how these teams might use more interesting rugby-style designs, especially since you're forgoing the ads that normally make everything busy.

Maybe the Seahawks could have a curved chevron to match the Haida pants pattern; maybe the Patriots can have their new red/white/red striping as a vertical stripe... Just remixing everything a bit!

4 hours ago, vtgco said:

I understand that you're trying to do a direct conversion of NFL designs to a rugby template, and you're doing a good job at that. The Titans and retro Saints converted well, I'd say.

That said, I think it'd be more exciting to see how these teams might use more interesting rugby-style designs, especially since you're forgoing the ads that normally make everything busy.

Maybe the Seahawks could have a curved chevron to match the Haida pants pattern; maybe the Patriots can have their new red/white/red striping as a vertical stripe... Just remixing everything a bit!

To something like this?

spacer.png

11 hours ago, arcane said:

To something like this?

spacer.png

Actually, I had in mind one big feather design similar to the New Zealand Warriors for the Seahawks, but I think if you could adapt this pattern into more closely matching the Haida pattern, it would work just as well!

Certainly either style of design (sublimated patterns or big color elements) would add the exciting rugby flair for these teams.

Archived