Sweden Hockey Concept

Mings

Here is my concept for the Swedish National Hockey Team. It is based off of the current uniforms, but with a few twists and a new logo (it still involves the 3 crowns though, cause you cant mess with those). The wording on the logo means Kingdom of Sweden in Swedish.

sweden_away.gif

Sweden Home Jersey

sweden_home.gif

Sweden Away Jersey

sweden_alternate.gif

Sweden Alternate Jersey

C&C Welcome.

Honestly, Sweden's jerseys are pehaps the most perfect of all the international jerseys.

And being a close friend with a Swede, they take pride in that fact (seriously)

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Honestly, Sweden's jerseys are pehaps the most perfect of all the international jerseys.

And being a close friend with a Swede, they take pride in that fact (seriously)

I agree, thats why I didn't do anything too radical with them.

i like it, but im counting and there are, five sets of crowns on each jersey, plus the single ones on the shoulders. its goo thatt youre going for parallel structure and repeating elements, but maybe nix a few of them so its not overkill. very nice work though. love the font.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I like everything about them except the main crest. The crowns uncircled and larger are very dynamic and the circle just dulls them down too much for me. It comes across as too old school for such a modern design for me I guess.

I LOVE the crowns in the waist stripes though. Overall, very nice work!

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Really like the yellow and blue ones, not so much the white. For the crest, why not try yellow instead of white as the background of the crowns. if there was a :flagsweden: smiley it would be here :D !

"We have nothing to fear except fear itself."

Archived