Vote for the winner

Gary

Who Do You Think Should Win LILG'S Minor League Challenge I  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

NO! NEVER! YOU HAVE BEEN BANNISHED!

Just kidding ... wasn't I? :blink:

:P I guess that thing that threw it off for me was the logo you made. Just dopesn't look right.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

I was kinda hoping this would be a "1st-2nd-3rd" vote type-thing. Nevertheless, with just one vote to give out, I chose AAO, because he still amazes me with his Paint skills. That being said, I would've loved to give out a silver and a bronze because these are all very creative and too damn good for the UHL.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

oh my god i'm in contention :hockeysmiley: and that is a rare thing cus usually everybody else's presentation and plop is better than mine or something like that. i'm confident i'll win cus this is overall the best I have in my arsenal. at the same time everybody else did good, so I'm not expecting this to be easy.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived