Wideright v. The Big Ten (MN added 11/11)

WideRight

Back on track with the west and my other alma mater.

WISCONSIN BADGERS

Yes, the flying W has had a good run, but it is time to turn the page.  I reintroduce a block W paired with everyone's favorite feisty badger, Bucky!! 

Decided I would also add a bit more black to the look, since it is part of the logo and a big part of Bucky's design. 

The main uni is pretty traditional, but the alternate goes someplace new with full-on Bucky love. 

spacer.png

I think Indiana would look better with the script on the helmet and the state patch on the sleeve. I also think the state patch actually really works conceptually for the Hoosiers. But the logo should be centered a little better. It just looks visually off with it being in the northeast corner of the state...

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Returning to the East, and one of the most distinctive helmets in all of football. 

MICHIGAN WOLVERINES

This design, particularly the alternate, is a tricky one.  So much tradition in Michigan.  Did not want to touch the main helmet, and stuck to pretty traditional looks all around.  I think the pant striping is really the only truly new element.  With the alternate, the challenge was that the helmet had to be different.  Really not sure what I think about this look, so I would love feedback or ideas on what an alternate Wolverines look could be (especially the helmet.)

spacer.png

Archived