Here We Go Red Sox

DarthMan

This is cruel they are giving the Red Sox hope which of course is like Willie Coyote when he opens the package from Acme, of coure in the end the Anvill fall again.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

In past years, Tank, I'd be in complete agreement with you.

Not this year. Not this team.

The Yankees have a big Achilles heel this season that they haven't had in the past: suspect starting pitching. Even the greatest bullpen is useless if it doesn't have a lead to protect.

And as I write this, Kevin Millar homers off the Coke bottles to give the Red Sox a 12-5 lead. And our bullpen won't blow this lead.

But what about last night, Ryan? What about it? One guy gave up all the runs in the ninth inning, forcing Boston to use Keith Foulke in a save situation when they really didn't want to. So it was a 10-7 win instead of 10-3. A win is still a win.

That said, Red Sox Nation needs to keep focused on the wild card right now. We get through this AL West swing with the WC lead, then AND ONLY THEN can we talk division.

Remember, the Sox and Yanks square off six more times before the end of the season.

Yankee fans shouldn't be pressing the panic button, but they should be looking over their collective shoulders. We're coming. We will not go quietly into the great good night.

See you in October - if you get there.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

In past years, Tank, I'd be in complete agreement with you.

Not this year. Not this team.

The Yankees have a big Achilles heel this season that they haven't had in the past: suspect starting pitching. Even the greatest bullpen is useless if it doesn't have a lead to protect.

And as I write this, Kevin Millar homers off the Coke bottles to give the Red Sox a 12-5 lead. And our bullpen won't blow this lead.

But what about last night, Ryan? What about it? One guy gave up all the runs in the ninth inning, forcing Boston to use Keith Foulke in a save situation when they really didn't want to. So it was a 10-7 win instead of 10-3. A win is still a win.

That said, Red Sox Nation needs to keep focused on the wild card right now. We get through this AL West swing with the WC lead, then AND ONLY THEN can we talk division.

Remember, the Sox and Yanks square off six more times before the end of the season.

Yankee fans shouldn't be pressing the panic button, but they should be looking over their collective shoulders. We're coming. We will not go quietly into the great good night.

See you in October - if you get there.

you are right - i feel that the yankees WILL win the division but just dont have the starting pitching to win in the playoffs

the AL champ will be from the west whether it be a's rangers or angels

This team is very different. Last year, only Pedro was our best pitcher, and now we have 2. Ortiz really needs to step it up, as Ramirez did, and I really think that this team can make it their.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Think about it the Red Sox have better hitting and WAY better pitching. They play eachother 6 more times. My predictions Yankees don't make teh playoffs Red sox win east A's win west Rangers win wildcard. That pitcing is just to bad. And oh yeah*points to sig*

Archived