2020-2021 NCAA Basketball Thread

Seadragon76

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been a while since we've seen a 2-3 zone demolition like this in the tournament. Or at least that I can remember.

SDSU has no idea what to do and Syracuse is making shots. Really fun!

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

5 hours ago, ADW77 said:

Everyone's favorite pick for an upset is getting throttled by a very underrated Buffs team.

I wasn't sold on Georgetown when the brackets came out and my thoughts were validated in a very emphatic fashion. It's funny how the 5-12 games were this year: The upsets everyone wanted didn't happen and the one that did happen was the one no one wanted (Oregon State).

16 years after getting whipped by a fat nobody in the title game, Illinois is getting curb stomped in the Ro32 by a fat nobody with a sex offender mustache.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

2 hours ago, CS85 said:

16 years after getting whipped by a fat nobody in the title game, Illinois is getting curb stomped in the Ro32 by a fat nobody with a sex offender mustache.

NSFW (with one of the fans there today who is a Nun)

the Blues Brother were Illinois. 

so long and thanks for all the fish.

I think a combination of AAU and the rise of positionless basketball means there's no predictability in college basketball anymore. Talent ultimately wins out, as it always did, but there's less talent in college basketball.

Seedings are increasingly worthless.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

2 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

I think a combination of AAU and the rise of positionless basketball means there's no predictability in college basketball anymore. Talent ultimately wins out, as it always did, but there's less talent in college basketball.

Seedings are increasingly worthless.

Especially when Kentucky and Duke have continued to underperform year after year. Getting great talent that realistically won't be there past April is not a sustainable plan. When those kids say, "screw it, I'll save my legs and sit out the second half of the season", do you really want to not have kids that are good players but will stay around longer? 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived