2020-2021 NCAA Basketball Thread

Seadragon76

Also, Bob Huggins is looking especially greasy in 2021. Like he can't wait to get back to the hotel to order some a steak that' he's going to eat on his bed in an open bathrobe while letting the juices drip down his chest.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Also, Bob Huggins is looking especially greasy in 2021. Like he can't wait to get back to the hotel to order some a steak that' he's going to eat on his bed in an open bathrobe while letting the juices drip down his chest.

Coach Hug out there lookin' like

dm_090603_nhl_melrose_commercial.jpg

6uXNWAo.png

3 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Huggy Bear has been greasy since his late Cincinnati days.

Signature intentionally left blank

4 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

I think a combination of AAU and the rise of positionless basketball means there's no predictability in college basketball anymore. Talent ultimately wins out, as it always did, but there's less talent in college basketball.

Seedings are increasingly worthless.

I think the talent level overall is about the same. The difference is it's distributed a little more widely now. My guess is when given the option of riding the bench for a year or two at a Texas or being a 4 year starter at a North Texas, a lot of players are taking the playing time over the prestige. Especially when they're seeing teams like FGCU and VCU make long runs in the tournament. The big schools will still get the 5 star players, but they aren't getting as many of the 3 and 4 star players.

BB52Big.jpg

14 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

It feels like they're keeping the AT&T girl behind a desk for a reason. It's weird.

13 hours ago, Cujo said:

Not sports.

At this point they need to just put her in a green suit from the chin down and key in only her head to stop the internet from being creepy about her breasts. 

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

On 3/22/2021 at 7:56 AM, CS85 said:

At this point they need to just put her in a green suit from the chin down and key in only her head to stop the internet from being creepy about her breasts. 

The Internet will never stop being creepy. And trying to make them stop will only intensify it. 

White, Black, Hispanic, Asian, etc. Every last human on this rock is a horny psychotic ape and that will always be a thing so long as we are.

15 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

It feels like they're keeping the AT&T girl behind a desk for a reason. It's weird.

That explains that. I'd be lying if I said I didn't notice that they seemed to be making a concerted effort to desexualize her. In one ad she's wearing the largest sweater ever with a haircut that says "this is to look deliberately less attractive". She's one of the cutest people alive and that played a big part in her landing the campaign that has no doubt paid her millions of dollars, but the pervs ruined something again by being horny on main. Cmon guys. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

1 minute ago, Sport said:

That explains that. I'd be lying if I said I didn't notice that they seemed to be making a concerted effort to desexualize her. In one ad she's wearing the largest sweater ever with a haircut that says "this is to look deliberately less attractive". She's one of the cutest people alive and that played a big part in her landing the campaign that has no doubt paid her millions of dollars, but the pervs ruined something again by being horny on main. Cmon guys. 

I just figured she might be pregnant since her fingers looked a little swollen and her face a little chubbier. But unfortuantely this actually makes sense too. Stupid humans and needing to be pervs about literally everything. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

29 minutes ago, Sport said:

I don't even know how much it is about being a horny perv as much as it is about trolling until a celebrity acknowledges your impact.  Mental illness in this age of the internet is rampant and celebrated.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

2 hours ago, Sport said:

Thanks for sharing that.

It's a really weird that the AT&T ads are as much about selling AT&T service as the meta commentary around Milana Vayntrub and how people react to her online. (And I recognize by asking the question, I've contributed to that commentary.)

I suppose for AT&T it's a win no matter what, because her ads prompt discussion that invariably includes AT&T. At the same time, they're attached to internet perversity and hostility. Though being an internet provider, that comes with the territory anyway.

Also, good for her for being in a position to direct her ads. She's a huge part of sports culture while having nothing to do with sports culture. I wish her well.

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I didn't know this happened:

Three times, no less. Illinois shouldn't be allowed to field a basketball team anymore.

Archived