Fresh NFL Concepts (Classic Blue Broncos)

Jeffery

Wow! This looks amazing! I had some doubts when I saw the flat version, but on the mockup it works really well. I love the idea of the shoulder striping evoking the flag in a more subtle manner, and the away jersey works just as well. Great job!

lBzmcSM.png

Perrin Grubb | Aspiring Designer | NAFA Project ~ NFL Redesigns

Just now, jaytavo305 said:

Beautiful! Looks so good on the Kyler mockup, creative design with the stripe. I really love the away jersey with red pants combo. One question I have, is the alt jersey black or the wine color? Couldn't tell by the image. Either way it looks cool

It's very clearly wine I just looked again 🤣 Could we see a mockup of that, Im curious to see how that would look

On 11/19/2020 at 5:49 PM, Jeffery said:

hgwIC2r.jpg

I had some trouble photoshopping the helmet but this is my best. I'd like to start a series like this but the lifelike mockups take a lot of time and effort.

Looks great, love what you did for the cards and these mockups are always incredible, but I totally understand what you mean about them taking a lot of effort. I'd love to see what you got for some other teams, I think this is a great start.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Jeffery changed the title to NFL Concepts with Photo Mockups
17 hours ago, Jeffery said:

Returning to this series with the Tennessee Titans! The Titans get a simplified color scheme and consistent striping. Plenty of mix and match on the pants but no alternate jerseys. 4oVY1nz.pngMSCg5n1.pngEthicalRaggedBonobo-size_restricted.gif

I would suggest a thicker navy on the pants stripe.

• 7 months later...
  • Jeffery changed the title to Fresh NFL Concepts (LA Rams)
On 12/31/2021 at 12:36 PM, Jeffery said:

Did a little work on the LA Rams! Dodger blue and a warmer gold, along with bolder stripes and no break in the horns. Basically what they would look like with a true "modern throwback".

Ibr1ELp.png

The yellow-gold on the white jerseys bleed kind of.

Now I know this is a uncommon opion for alternate jerseys, but I really like that you just went blue and whit on it. It reminds me of the dodgers and old, old rams jerseys. Bravo, man!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Jeffery changed the title to Fresh NFL Concepts (Eagles)

Let's do Philly! Black has been cut and a deeper, greenier green is used. The whole uniform is using a speed lines/shadow motif, keeping with the fast look the Eagles should have. The sleeve stripes sit high on the shoulder for a unique look. The alternate is a mashup of different uniforms of the kelly green era.

CniqnbQ.png

I like it, I just think I'd change the numbers to be white on the home green jersey and green on the road whites. Also I would drop the small logo in the sleeve stripe, and maybe liven up the striping pattern to call back to their wildly striped sleeves of the 70s/80s. Besides that, it's a solid look, I dig the shade of green. 

• 4 weeks later...

Throwing up a new, more out-there Cardinals concept! Black is gone, White is replaced with with Sand, and a new shiny copper color is introduced. The desert Cardinal flies alongside a western-inspired typeface and oversized sleeve stripes inspired by a Cobija, a popular Mexican blanket. While the Arizona flag is the obvious direction the birds should take, it was fun to try something new.

zwpb3AI.jpg 

• Jeffery changed the title to Fresh NFL Concepts (Desert Cardinals)
On 11/19/2020 at 10:49 PM, Jeffery said:

hgwIC2r.jpg

I had some trouble photoshopping the helmet but this is my best. I'd like to start a series like this but the lifelike mockups take a lot of time and effort.

Seeing this, I really want the wine to be the color for the cardinals. It looks amazing. Maybe even match this up with your sand concept instead of white. 

Archived