Jeffery

Arizona Cardinals Concept

We all know the Cardinals need new uniforms. I took a stab at it by replacing the black with a deep wine color, and focusing on tapered stripes for a more subtle use of the AZ flag.

UTPZTQ7.png

Here's a taste of how they might look in action:

5hezmbg.gif

C+C Welcome

Wow! This looks amazing! I had some doubts when I saw the flat version, but on the mockup it works really well. I love the idea of the shoulder striping evoking the flag in a more subtle manner, and the away jersey works just as well. Great job!

Nice work man! I love that shoulder striping design, it really pops nicely on the red jersey especially 

Beautiful! Looks so good on the Kyler mockup, creative design with the stripe. I really love the away jersey with red pants combo. One question I have, is the alt jersey black or the wine color? Couldn't tell by the image. Either way it looks cool

Just now, jaytavo305 said:

Beautiful! Looks so good on the Kyler mockup, creative design with the stripe. I really love the away jersey with red pants combo. One question I have, is the alt jersey black or the wine color? Couldn't tell by the image. Either way it looks cool

It's very clearly wine I just looked again 🤣 Could we see a mockup of that, Im curious to see how that would look

On 11/14/2020 at 9:10 PM, jaytavo305 said:

Could we see a mockup of that?

hgwIC2r.jpg

I had some trouble photoshopping the helmet but this is my best. I'd like to start a series like this but the lifelike mockups take a lot of time and effort.

On 11/19/2020 at 5:49 PM, Jeffery said:

hgwIC2r.jpg

I had some trouble photoshopping the helmet but this is my best. I'd like to start a series like this but the lifelike mockups take a lot of time and effort.

Looks great, love what you did for the cards and these mockups are always incredible, but I totally understand what you mean about them taking a lot of effort. I'd love to see what you got for some other teams, I think this is a great start.

I love this concept. If the Arizona Cardinals are to change their uniforms, I'd love for them to go with this concept. I love the Arizona flag design. Great job.