NFL Reverse Retro (32/32 AFC South)

RBronish

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, ChuckFitz66 said:

Where’s the sleeve striping on Buffalo’s? Also, I think it should be the OG throwback helmet. 

Here's an update for Buffalo with more predominate sleeve stripes and a blue standing buffalo

spacer.png

• RBronish changed the title to NFL Reverse Retro (Updated Buffalo)

For Philly, I would go with a gray jersey instead of black. The gray against that dark green number would render the numbers illegible.

I also know it's your concept, but Baltimore would NEVER use that logo again. They lost a copyright lawsuit over it because a security guart faxed them a logo submission that was remarkably similar.

Frederick Bouchat stories at Techdirt.

GoldenPanthers.png
RiverHawks.png

• RBronish changed the title to NFL Reverse Retro (14/32 Miami)
  • RBronish changed the title to NFL Reverse Retro (16/32 NE/NYJ)

Dark numbers (of any color...purple, dark green, et al) on a black jersey would just be a nightmare in real life. 

It takes a lot of squinting just on a computer to see if that's 88 or 68 or 66 on the sleeves. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

1 hour ago, WSU151 said:

Dark numbers (of any color...purple, dark green, et al) on a black jersey would just be a nightmare in real life. 

It takes a lot of squinting just on a computer to see if that's 88 or 68 or 66 on the sleeves. 

Looks like I'm going to have to break a rule and get creative for the Jets and possibly Arizona and Indianapolis. It gets difficult with teams that have only used one color.

The original '68 Jets didn't have any outlines on their numbers, but it's necessary here.

spacer.png

• RBronish changed the title to NFL Reverse Retro (20/32 NFC West)
On 12/2/2020 at 3:54 PM, RBronish said:

New England Patriots

spacer.pngspacer.png

Inspiration: 1985 AFC Champions

Can the Patriots one be their primary uniform, please? Just pair it with a white jersey for the road (red number with blue trim and red/blue/red shoulder stripes).

On 12/2/2020 at 6:30 PM, RBronish said:

Looks like I'm going to have to break a rule and get creative for the Jets and possibly Arizona and Indianapolis. It gets difficult with teams that have only used one color.

The original '68 Jets didn't have any outlines on their numbers, but it's necessary here.

spacer.png

Or... make the uniforms black with white numbers and letters, and the stripes white/green/white

GoldenPanthers.png
RiverHawks.png

Archived