Soccer’s Houston Dynamo FC & Dash Both Unveil New Primary Logos

SportsLogos.Net News

Soccer’s Houston Dynamo FC & Dash Both Unveil New Primary Logos

November 17, 2020 - 20:14 PM

Major League Soccer’s Houston Dynamo FC this afternoon unveiled their new primary logo, along with a new logo for the National Women’s Soccer League’s Houston Dash. Both logos feature a similar design, an orange split-letter “H” on a black hexagon — the Dynamo adds a “D” into their design and

Read More...

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2020 at 8:39 AM, Gothamite said:

Yeah, I hate using team nicknames in monograms.   Using an H by itself makes the Dash's logo far superior. 

Not to mention, the inclusion of light blue makes the Dash logo even better.

• 3 weeks later...

Love this, huge upgrade for both teams. I am a big fan of unifying the branding between the MLS and NWSL teams in this way. Keeping the separate names and unique aspects of the identities such as space blue but connecting them with the crest shape is a huge win in my book. 

I totally agree though that the Dash logo is far superior and the D really should have been removed from the Dynamo logo. It only serves to muddle the H and monograms shouldn't have the team name represented *weeps in Colorado Rockies fandom*.

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

On 11/28/2020 at 1:33 PM, Gothamite said:

Yep.  The Dash logo is better in pretty much every way.  That H is going to look amazing on a ballcap.

Way late to this convo, but it looks absolutely like a new Houston Astros alternate cap. Yeah, I know it's a "D" and not an "A," but a casual observer might see a Dynamo cap and wonder where the "D" is in "Astros."

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived