Rygi13

New New Orleans Pelicans Uniform Set

New Orlean's current uni set is a bit bland for a city with such a vibrant cultural and architectural history. The primary set features the city’s iconic wrought iron work down the side of the jerseys and shorts. "New Orleans" is shortened to "NOLA" on the navy and white uniforms. This set drops the awful, in my opinion contrasting collar.

Association

xqp4SoV.jpg

Icon

hCIbMxB.jpg

Statement

7yotiZT.jpg 

This is frustratingly good. Only feedback is that the patch at the bottom ends up looking aottle off. Other than that, amazing.

3 minutes ago, darkpiranha said:

Beautiful.  The only thing jumping out at me is that the actual Pelicans logo isn't anywhere to be found on any of the unis.  

It would most likely be on the shorts.

I really don't understand why so many owners seem so committed to making their fan base unhappy through uniforms. Maybe they're just really really  bad at there jobs, or maybe they just like making people unhappy

Every single one of these are homeruns. Every single one. 

Unreal. The bead details on the stripes... absolutely gorgeous. These could be top 5 uniforms in the league if they dropped tomorrow, excellent work.

These are phenomenal. The custom wrought iron side panels are maybe the best thing I've seen on this site.  I want to see the shorts though, how do you terminate the side panels at the bottom?

As someone who has family in New Orleans and a frequent visitor of the city...

These are all literally perfect. I don’t get why the Pelicans resort to such bland designs when there’s soooo much inspiration *literally* in the streets of the city.

Superb work!