TEAM #21: Chicago Bears

Onto the good old Black & Blue Division, the NFC North. No team better represents this attitude than Da Bears. Their uniform hasn't changed much throughout their history, and I'm not about to buck this trend. All I really did was unify the striping pattern across the different jerseys, and added in some different pants options. Orange alternates make a comeback as well.

b2lOq0d.png

tBA6Ef1.png

vxR9AVZ.png

MRfhYFA.png

z2F41N0.png

Nb5Jzeb.png

These look pretty good so far! A couple nitpicks I have is first of all, the navy strip on the Jets collar needs to go, it just looks bad IMO, and secondly, Washington's burgundy looks like brown. But these are nice so far!

TEAM #22: Detroit Lions

Detroit definitely upgraded big time after their last rebrand, but there's still a few things I thought could use tweaking. The main change was going back to white lettering/numbering on the home jerseys, as the grey tends to get lost against the Honolulu blue. Helmets go back to using blue facemasks (the all-silver looks too much like the Cowboys). "Motor City" wordmark on the steel-colored alternate is a nod to Detroit's automotive industry. 

UfAcmWw.png

xrNfnYt.png

DRztQbr.png

Nr9U3cy.png

C920fgX.png

BGQDBZ5.png

TEAM #23: Green Bay Packers

Probably one of the most iconic looks in football. As such, I hardly changed anything on the primary uniform set. Just took off the neck striping (it gets lost on the current Nike template), changed the striping on the white pants to match the white jersey, and added in some alternates. Done. 

UC8gw3l.png

SBxOpzt.png

woJRGix.png

DyBrNgn.png

iXPcjkH.png

K7nlwfF.png

TEAM #24: Minnesota Vikings

Vikings killed it with their last redesign (one of the few Nike designs you can say this about) so I didn't change much. Main focus was on keeping the striping pattern consistent across uniform sets. I also added a gold alternate, tweaked the number font, and added in a Skol Vikings wordmark inside the collars. I also changed their facemasks from black to purple. 

RnR4dcq.png

lMluvSa.png

YnSbBto.png

VBor3qD.png

d9n99rG.png

aOTlKNw.png

9Tdp81U.png

TEAM #25: Atlanta Falcons

Onto the Dirty (NFC) South. I definitely don't hate everything the Falcons did with this season's rebrand... but I definitely don't love it, either. I tried to clean things up a bit. Went aggressive with the numbering (Falcons Font is a damn good typeface), but toned everything else down. Dropped the red gradient pants, and changed the facemasks from chrome to black (chrome just looks gaudy and out of place on a team that doesn't use chrome anywhere else in their branding). I added a Rise Up wordmark inside the collars as a shout-out to the city of Atlanta. Kept the current throwback unis, as they might be the Falcons' best overall look.

mJJqDhk.png

lEZAiu1.png

Tnstlzd.png

54G7jv7.png

GehkeMl.png

GNnRFaJ.png

TEAM #26: Carolina Panthers

Carolina has a gorgeous color scheme - too bad the rest of the uniform is stuck in 1995. Carolina is long overdue for a makeover. I opted for a full-on overhaul here. Changed the helmets to a shiny black finish (silver is nice but Panthers are black, not silver). Changed the number font to something more resembling their typeface, and added in claw marks (based on the panther whiskers from the primary logo) on the sleeves and pants. 

Note: While doing this set, I found that someone else had already beaten me to the punch. Not exactly the same as mine but similar enough that I would feel like a thief without giving credit where credit's due. So, go ahead and give his stuff a like. It's really well done. 

3kZzXed.png

6vRoGoG.png

BOZv99G.png

ahQ6snI.png

Twrgq31.png

Xbyf5cx.png

TEAM #27: New Orleans Saints

WHO DAT! The Saints already have a great color scheme and design,  so I didn't try to reinvent the wheel. Just made some tweaks to make them a little more unique. I used a different number font, added a Nola wordmark to the jerseys and helmet bumpers, and added a gold alternate jersey. Current all-white alternates become the primary road look. 

2vsjmn0.png

Fi8CUHy.png

VBsk9yi.png

KcMijpP.png

0RqwJl2.png

Y1fjfgy.png 

TEAM #28: Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Went back on forth on what I wanted to do with these. On one hand, Tampa definitely made the right move in going away from their hideous alarm clock font jerseys; on the other hand, they didn't take many risks at all with the new ones. These are basically the same jerseys as they wore in their Tampa 2 - era heyday. That said - if you're gonna copy an era, that's a really good era to copy. In the end, I decided to stick with what works myself. The main changes I made were to the all-pewter alternates. I also made a blacked-out alternate uniform which makes more prominent use of the skull and crossbones logo. And of course, we see a return of the much-hyped orange creamsicle throwbacks!

l2lmeTo.png

brx00mD.png

YJn9mQP.png

92BRWR0.png

Z0WtHFP.png

6TxBPx5.png

TEAM #29: Arizona Cardinals

In the home stretch now, we finish up in the NFC West. First team up is the Cardinals. Arizona definitely has a prototypical "2000's" kind of uniform - edgy once upon a time/on different uniform template, but starting to feel a little long in the tooth in 2020. Not everyone is a fan, including their franchise QB. They're another team primed for a makeover (and no, just making everything all black doesn't qualify as a makeover). I made use of Arizona's gorgeous state flag here, which adds a splash of color to the sleeves. I also added in some sublimation to the sides of the pants, which mirrors the sun rays from the Arizona flag. The end result is something a little less busy, and a little more pleasing to the eyes (hopefully). 

PvyLplh.png

wn379V6.png

bOuKLPU.png

zQRE2Qw.png

uSIN1D3.png

k2cm0zm.png

TEAM #30: Los Angeles Rams

I'll admit, I thought the Rams new duds were some hot Ikea garbage when they first came out. And I'm still not convinced they weren't a regression. But they have grown on me a bit. The helmets, especially, are lowkey pretty good. But I still think they would do well to go back to something closer to their throwbacks, which were universally loved. So that's what I did. Behold, the (not Ikea) Rams. 

2YGrXWl.png

DX52mng.png

PeMQFMj.png

nRdTxF9.png

QKemsvx.png

dVK4iez.png

TEAM #31: San Francisco 49ers

Don't fix what isn't broken. The 49ers have one of the league's most classic looks, one that the fans love and other teams love to emulate. They've won 5 Super Bowls wearing something very similar. All I did was add a gold alternate, changed the face masks to red to add some color, and called it a day. 

CCiiRKI.png

96NuPMH.png

eplK1UE.png

HXazJHS.png

TEAM #32: Seattle Seahawks

To finish things off, we come to a fitting team: The Seattle Seahawks. Seattle definitely turned some heads when they rebranded in 2012, and whether you love 'em or hate 'em, you can't deny that they've been incredibly influential. Fans consistently rank them highly, too. With that knowledge in mind, I set about looking to tweak the stuff that works, rather than tear down and start from scratch

What works: The color scheme (awesome), the feather pattern on the numbers (also awesome), the homage to the fans (also also awesome)

What doesn't work: WTF are those shoulder/sleeve/chest stripes supposed to be anyways? Still haven't figured that one out. 

The end result is something a little more traditional, that still preserves a lot of the cool stuff that makes the Seahawks unique. Felt good to end this project on a high note! 

0yHOeZD.png

l5Xw2ND.png

GbBfbZe.png

ijgODCE.png

t99OAZL.png

VNv0oEA.png

Just wanted to say, thanks to everyone who gave these a like and submitted feedback. It's definitely appreciated!

4 hours ago, Bruhammydude said:

These look pretty good so far! A couple nitpicks I have is first of all, the navy strip on the Jets collar needs to go, it just looks bad IMO, and secondly, Washington's burgundy looks like brown. But these are nice so far!

Thanks man, I appreciate the feedback! Definitely solid points. The Jets collar was an idea I got from another designer, but honestly it doesn't quite work with those colors. Fair point about Washington also. The burgundy I used was their official shade (according to their website), but it does look pretty dark on a computer screen.

23 hours ago, John1988 said:

Thanks man, I appreciate the feedback! Definitely solid points. The Jets collar was an idea I got from another designer, but honestly it doesn't quite work with those colors. Fair point about Washington also. The burgundy I used was their official shade (according to their website), but it does look pretty dark on a computer screen.

These were some good concepts, underappreciated IMO. My thing about the collars is not only is it a different color scheme, but you already made them a Titans throwback, so I feel like thats a good about of representation. It's not like the Titans were all that notable anyway. But like I said, these are some fine looking concepts!

These are all so clean and well done. There’s really nothing else to say but this is how it’s done if you want teams to have their own styles, yet keep it professional.

On 11/19/2020 at 2:35 PM, John1988 said:

TEAM #4: New York Jets

Not really a fan of the last Jets rebrand, they took something that wasn't broke and they made them into a half-assed version of a CFL team. I combined the best parts of the different Jets uniform eras into one amalgamation. Added in the phrase "Take Flight" (Jets unofficial slogan) on the inside of the colar. Throwback uniforms are from the Super Bowl III -era Jets, led by Joe Namath. 

SR3k0Y1.png

HXTzro4.png

1trFmra.png

9kccsm8.png

ZOBsIlm.png

xflkiA6.png

I like what you've done with the Jets, I just hate that "puke" shade of green.

If the Jets went with your concept (Namath era striping, white helmet with the '90s logo), but just changed the shade of green to the '90s shade (darker than kelly green, but not as dull as that puke shade, they'd be perfect IMO.

spacer.pngspacer.png

On 11/20/2020 at 9:03 PM, John1988 said:

TEAM #17: Dallas Cowboys

Switching over to the NFC: we'll start things out in the POWERHOUSE NFC East (heavy sarcasm intended). First team up is the Cowboys. This is one I'm sure will cause some controversy, as there's a lot of people who love the Cowboys duds, mismatched colors and all. I'm not one of them. I cleaned things up by using one shade of blue and one shade of silver throughout the uniforms. Apart from this, things stay mostly the same. Changed the road uniform to be a mirror image of the current home ones. The helmet stays as is, as the Cowboys' double outlined star is an iconic look. 

ch7y0VV.png

MN4VnMd.png

iKuGVGf.png

fup9cox.png

I like the simplicity of your main white and blue Cowboys uniforms. I too, never liked the mismatching colors that they have.

I have always liked the blue-gray shade that their pants and helmets used to be and the shade of blue kind of between royal blue and navy blue that they used to have.

It gave the Cowboys a unique look.

I'd love to see your concept rendered in those colors.

spacer.pngspacer.png

20 hours ago, gimmick said:

I like the simplicity of your main white and blue Cowboys uniforms. I too, never liked the mismatching colors that they have.

I have always liked the blue-gray shade that their pants and helmets used to be and the shade of blue kind of between royal blue and navy blue that they used to have.

It gave the Cowboys a unique look.

I'd love to see your concept rendered in those colors.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate you checking my stuff out! I really like your idea about the Cowboys actually... next time I get a chance I'll make a version with those colors.