Dallas Cowboys v1.5

Revisiting the 'Boys, with some updated colors. I used the current shade of royal blue from the home uniforms throughout, and used the seafoam green/silver color for the pants and helmets. Gives them something a little more unique.

M8vxgjW.png

8zBpDnQ.png

EVRYbCj.pngY6uFQQk.png

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TEAM #1: Buffalo Bills

The Bills have a great logo and color scheme already, so I didn't do anything too crazy. I really like their tapered helmet stripe,  so I used that on the sleeves and and pants to create a more symmetrical look. I also added in a throwback logo on the inside of the collar as a nod to the past and changed the face masks from grey to white, as I think white looks cleaner.

cgoVbSE.png

pTwlZLj.png

KpZFFRN.png

n1QkmRm.png

New York Giants, v2.0

Same as the first go-around, only I added a little more color. Used white facemasks on all helmet combinations, and added in some red outlining to the primary helmet logo. Basically, a blend between the current unis and the 80's-era ones.

zExU1ad.png

qBsy4vJ.png

fi1EMT8.png

hHqLoO8.png

6NIMAnE.png

On 11/28/2020 at 10:53 AM, gimmick said:

I like what you've done with the Jets, I just hate that "puke" shade of green.

If the Jets went with your concept (Namath era striping, white helmet with the '90s logo), but just changed the shade of green to the '90s shade (darker than kelly green, but not as dull as that puke shade, they'd be perfect IMO.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Good call on using a lighter shade of green for the Jets. I switched from the old school dark green to just their current shade of green, and it definitely pops better. 

• 1 month later...

Los Angeles Chargers v2.0

Sticking with the same design as my original set, only this time showcasing some alternate looks.  This includes an all navy blue "Dark Lightning" helmet, which would look fantastic for night games IMHO.

DQZZbb7.png

FxVtdf0.png

kLLCIqu.png

SKQwMxe.png

Los Angeles Rams, v1.5

Very similar to the my original Rams concept, but w/ the more traditional ram decal on the helmet + sleeves. Basically, a modernized version of their current throwback uniforms. 

Oi214g5.png

kKc3FRt.png

AQ84ZqX.png

aFQGY0A.png

FKdwUqc.png

VVIunLR.png

On 11/29/2020 at 11:13 AM, John1988 said:

TEAM #1: Buffalo Bills

The Bills have a great logo and color scheme already, so I didn't do anything too crazy. I really like their tapered helmet strip (based on their primary logo), so I used that on the sleeves and and pants to create a more symmetrical look. I also added in a throwback logo on the inside of the collar as a nod to the past and changed the face masks from grey to white, as I think it looks cleaner.

xWsu7WS.png

13dIg4E.png

pZQ1p7i.png

AxS98Bi.png

FfLl5mo.png

Ln5s7JU.png

Could you make the outlines on the tapered stripe a bit thicker? It seems as if there’s too much red.

Buffalo Bills v2.0

Very similar to my first go round, only w/ a more traditional striping pattern. Very similar to their current sets, minus the totally unnecessary navy blue trim on the numbers & sleeve stripes. I also added in a second throwback jersey featuring the old school Bills logo.

Kgs2z2v.png

Mfi050P.png

Knyp0my.png

nXhj9Zy.png

T7wlKtm.png

• 2 weeks later...

Tampa Bay Buccaneers, v2.0

In honor of this year's Super Bowl Champs, I added some tweaks to make the Bucs a little more unique. I used the number font from the previous-gen uniforms (minus the crazy alarm-clock looking trim) and also used a brighter shade of of red. I also created some modernized versions of the old-school creamsicle throwback uniforms.

RFf2IIj.png

iXq11mM.png

I83jwq8.png

TElqItG.png

z4N9Clw.png

KmPhyZd.png

• 3 weeks later...

Seattle Seahawks 2.0

Blended the throwback-style Seahawks uniforms with the current logos and color scheme. I've always loved the way the bird head blends into the sleeve stripes on their old-school jerseys, so this seemed like a natural fit. I also added in a road version of their excellent throwback jerseys.

Flb0oJE.png

th9yedd.png

rii3uGD.png

nAGNCey.png

p7DeTGD.png

bY1rJBw.png

• 1 month later...

Detroit Lions, v2.0

Went back to the previous-gen font family, and combined that with the three-stripe style from the Barry Sanders years. Helmets go back to using blue facemasks. I also added in a Honolulu Blue alternate helmet with an oversized Lion logo (thanks to the University of Missouri for the inspiration). Alternate jerseys get a new sleeve logo based on their old-school 60's logo, which also fits in nicely with the "Motor City" vibe I was going for. Throwbacks stay as is.

ylgoiAv.png

rfz1Vox.png

c93Rsum.png

W0xdMxM.pngEpuiMx8.png

Arizona Cardinals v2.0

For this go around, I decided to steal an idea from one of the best-looking college teams, the Arizona State Sun Devils. Sleeves use a sublimated pattern based on the Arizona state flag, and uniform template switches to the new Nike Vapor Fusion system. For the alternates, I brought out 2 new looks: an all-black alternate, and a uniform based on the Arizona State flag that includes desert sand- colored helmet and pants. Throwback uniforms stay as is. 

kl4aXIS.png

CWcCFJe.png

DM12hNp.png

JyefBQ2.png

Kdcu98s.png

On 4/24/2021 at 7:15 AM, John1988 said:

Arizona Cardinals v2.0

For this go around, I decided to steal an idea from one of my favorite looking college teams, the Arizona State football team. Sleeves use a sublimated pattern based on the Arizona state flag, and uniform template switches to the new Nike Vapor Fusion system. For the alternates, I brought out 2 new looks: an all-black alternate, and a uniform based on the Arizona State flag that includes desert sand colored helmet and pants. Throwback uniforms stay as is (RIP to Pat Tillman, a true hero). 

qmw2rGN.png

LqffR6L.png

TrbZswQ.png

yXbUfz9.png

Br2zFNZ.png

That is worse than what they have now. Way to plain. 

spacer.png

On 11/21/2020 at 12:02 AM, John1988 said:

TEAM #27: New Orleans Saints

WHO DAT! The Saints already have a great color scheme and design,  so I didn't try to reinvent the wheel. Just made some tweaks to make them a little more unique. I used a different number font, added a Nola wordmark to the jerseys and helmet bumpers, and added a gold alternate jersey. Also brightened up the current shade of gold. 5 stripe sleeve pattern from the current color rush jerseys becomes the main look, with the shoulder stripe pattern giving them a different look for the white jersey/black number combo.

9Iz9Xkj.png

pu3Y9NP.png

poBVo5F.png

hM2Rcyu.png

r4RRRXA.png

dxSENBT.png

Ooh la la, that Saints number font!

On 4/28/2021 at 8:30 AM, nuordr said:

You are right and if you don't like it you should not post concepts as everyone will voice their thoughts. 

I'm not immune to criticism by any means (exactly the opposite actually, I welcome it). But you just saying they're "Way to too plain" is kinda silly. I made two completely new templates, including one that is based on the Arizona state flag - what exactly is "plain" about that?

If you don't like 'em that's cool, to each their own. No need to be :censored:y about it, though. 

On 4/30/2021 at 2:33 AM, John1988 said:

I'm not immune to criticism by any means (exactly the opposite actually, I welcome it). But you just saying they're "Way to too plain" is kinda silly. I made two completely new templates, including one that is based on the Arizona state flag - what exactly is "plain" about that?

If you don't like 'em that's cool, to each their own. No need to be :censored:y about it, though. 

I was mainly referring the plain pants. I believe every NFL team needs stripes on the pants as they are not high school football teams. 

spacer.png

Adding to what @nuordr said-

The fact of the matter is, the Cardinals uniforms you’ve created are too plain. Having an alternate uniform heavily influenced by the Arizona state flag doesn’t really justify it being different either and it feels like a “just because” uniform.

Try incorporating the state flag colors throughout the entire set instead of limiting it to one uniform. By incorporating, I don’t mean just slapping the flag design on the uniform and calling it a day. Use the colors and only the colors.

On 11/19/2020 at 3:18 PM, John1988 said:

TEAM #8: Pittsburgh Steelers

The Steelers have some of the best uniforms in the game, so I mostly didn't touch their primary uniforms. Tweaked the number font slightly, and made the pant stripe thinner to better mirror the single stripe on the helmet. Changed the player names on the road jerseys from gold to black, as the  current ones are a little hard to make out from afar. Added in some white pants to give them more options. Finally, I added a couple alternates including an all grey "Steel City" alternate. Kept in a throwback set as a nod to their uber-successful heyday

TOYblOi.png

BjzeQSk.png

K077E9y.png

HGUGut9.png

TUVwl59.png

f5Saop3.png

As an Iowa Hawkeyes fan, I highly approve of this Steelers throwback uni!

spacer.png

spacer.png

Archived