Dallas Cowboys, v2.0

Revisiting the 'Boys, with some updated colors. I used the current shade of royal blue from the home uniforms throughout, and used the seafoam green/silver color for the pants and helmets. Gives them something a little more unique.

RCGZxKn.png

DOmCuaE.png

GuCDo1E.png

ydFzTyy.png

TEAM #1: Buffalo Bills

The Bills have a great logo and color scheme already, so I didn't do anything too crazy. I really like their tapered helmet strip (based on their primary logo), so I used that on the sleeves and and pants to create a more symmetrical look. I also added in a throwback logo on the inside of the collar as a nod to the past and changed the face masks from grey to white, as I think it looks cleaner.

0ur4jtJ.png

3NOU3je.png

pkQG8Nc.png

5DHUPja.png

1JXx6eU.png

Z0qUZRp.png

New York Giants, v2.0

Same as the first go-around, only I added a little more color. Brought back the white facemasks, and added in some red outlining to the helmet logo. They end up looking like a blend between the current unis and the 80's-era ones. 

zm7kDEY.png

LBrhSJS.png

OVy73hS.png

Uco8Vcx.png

7QyBjFj.png

Kq7VnCQ.png

On 11/28/2020 at 10:53 AM, gimmick said:

I like what you've done with the Jets, I just hate that "puke" shade of green.

If the Jets went with your concept (Namath era striping, white helmet with the '90s logo), but just changed the shade of green to the '90s shade (darker than kelly green, but not as dull as that puke shade, they'd be perfect IMO.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Good call on using a lighter shade of green for the Jets. I switched from the old school dark green to just their current shade of green, and it definitely pops better. 

Los Angeles Chargers, v2.0

Same thing as my original Los Angeles Chargers concept, but without TV numbers on the shoulders. I think this version looks a little cleaner, and provides better symmetry between the different components. I also added a re-worked version of the navy alternate uniforms.

nHaAcdK.png

pO4ZKhH.png

cgisARi.png

x4EbME3.png

ce438oZ.png

IIYL7qF.png

Los Angeles Rams, v2.0

Same as my original Rams concepts, but w/ royal blue instead of navy. I think it integrates better with the Rams' history, and pops a little bit nicer w/ the gold pants and trim. 

7Q0hSPy.png

cWdBtac.png

ihYqS8x.png

YCsxYed.png

4O2BLyQ.png

BUhmff6.png

On 11/29/2020 at 11:13 AM, John1988 said:

TEAM #1: Buffalo Bills

The Bills have a great logo and color scheme already, so I didn't do anything too crazy. I really like their tapered helmet strip (based on their primary logo), so I used that on the sleeves and and pants to create a more symmetrical look. I also added in a throwback logo on the inside of the collar as a nod to the past and changed the face masks from grey to white, as I think it looks cleaner.

xWsu7WS.png

13dIg4E.png

pZQ1p7i.png

AxS98Bi.png

FfLl5mo.png

Ln5s7JU.png

Could you make the outlines on the tapered stripe a bit thicker? It seems as if there’s too much red.

Buffalo Bills, v2.0

Thickened up the outline striping on the helmets, sleeves, and pants.

0ur4jtJ.png

pkQG8Nc.png

1JXx6eU.png

Z0qUZRp.png

Tampa Bay Buccaneers, v2.0

In honor of this year's Super Bowl Champs, I made some tweaks to make these a little more unique. Used the number font from the previous-generation Bucs uniforms (minus the crazy alarm-clock looking trim) and used a brighter shade of of red. I also made some subtle changes to the jersey and pants trim, and made a modern version of the orange creamsicle throwbacks. 

ab007lp.png

7URvHJC.png

ubeONXo.png

LbZNeGL.png

L8RS063.png

19Vf3iO.png

Seattle Seahawks, v2.0

Blended the throwback-style Seahawks uniforms w/ the current logos and color scheme. I've always love the way the bird head blends into the sleeve striping on their old-school jerseys, so this seemed like a natural fit. 

7uTPcCF.png

AGyKTlN.png

vWBEVTu.png

Gtqreob.png

fxQGZgs.png