Cincinnati Bengals v2.0

The overwhelming consensus seems to be that Cincy nailed it with this offseason's rebrand, and I definitely agree. As such, I didn't really change much on the primary looks. Main changes I made were altering the pants striping to run the whole length of the pants, and adding a set of orange pants to give them some additional looks. Alternate an all black & white "White Tiger" look. 

qFY5qAN.png

6c0dPSa.png

GuOOg0W.png

fIDuHIF.png

EFqKpt5.png

UO8z8oA.png

On 6/5/2021 at 7:13 PM, John1988 said:

Cincinnati Bengals v2.0

The overwhelming consensus seems to be that Cincy nailed it with this offseason's rebrand, and I definitely agree. As such, I didn't really change much on the primary looks. Main changes I made were altering the pants striping to run the whole length of the pants, and adding a set of orange pants to give them some additional looks.

Additionally, I added three new alternate uniforms, which basically form a one-off series. Numbers and names use a more aggressive font, and all combinations are two-color sets.  They can basically be thought of as: 

1. White Tiger
  2. Bengal Tiger
  3. Black Tiger

In total, this gives Cincy 7 different jerseys, including the throwbacks. Worst case scenario, at least Joey B. will look good running for his damn life.

9nHFsQx.png

3gtibxr.png

uQYNJJk.png

nerpOGl.png

6l24vim.png

eavlc1h.png

2agcwPt.png

If you’re gonna have a all-white tiger look, you should color in the regular road pant stripe orange.

Chicago Bears v2.0

The primary sets stay pretty much the same as my original concepts, only using a lighter shade of orange (which pops especially nice on the alternate jersey). After that, I went a little crazy. Color Rush uniform uses all navy and orange, and introduces a different set of pants which can also be used w/ the throwback uniforms. I also stole an idea from Major League Baseball and made a "City Connect" uniform set, which borrows heavily from the flag + colors of the city of Chicago. Helmet uses an oversized version of the secondary bear head logo. 

v2IHFpZ.png

rCJfQOG.png

IJMKor3.png

hYtcq5u.png

6izgUvg.png

GDkjEGJ.png

On 6/5/2021 at 5:48 PM, John1988 said:

Los Angeles Rams v2.5

As requested, a version of my royal blue and gold Rams jerseys w/ split striping elements throughout. For this one, I also added in a couple all blue & white pseudo throwback jerseys and dropped the current ones, since the home set is practically the same thing and would just be redundant. 

Dx96GK4.png

YxefEUJ.png

GDCC4yb.png

xM7BKfe.png

7btkbS0.png

qSqs6Ka.png

WOW, I am in love. Nice!

On 6/5/2021 at 6:13 PM, John1988 said:

Cincinnati Bengals v2.0

The overwhelming consensus seems to be that Cincy nailed it with this offseason's rebrand, and I definitely agree. As such, I didn't really change much on the primary looks. Main changes I made were altering the pants striping to run the whole length of the pants, and adding a set of orange pants to give them some additional looks.

Additionally, I added three new alternate uniforms, which basically form a one-off series. Numbers and names use a more aggressive font, and all combinations are two-color sets.  They can basically be thought of as: 

1. White Tiger
  2. Bengal Tiger
  3. Black Tiger

In total, this gives Cincy 7 different jerseys, including the throwbacks. Worst case scenario, at least Joey B. will look good running for his damn life.

9nHFsQx.png

3gtibxr.png

6jfzl5B.png

2agcwPt.png

nerpOGl.png

6l24vim.png

eavlc1h.png

Orange lids and white top, the pants needs and orange stripe. For the orange lids and orange tops, maybe black pants to break the all orange eye sore.

Just came across this and I love just about all of these!  For a Texans throwback, though, I've always thought of making a fauxback using the Texans number font and lettering, but in Columbia Blue, with white Oiler-esque helmets and a Columbia Blue block H instead of the derrick ... I'd like to see how that looks (could look good or bad).  Keep up the great work!!

Philadelphia Eagles v2.0

After looking at a lot of different concepts/ideas online, I've come to 2 conclusions: 

1. Philly definitely looks better in a brighter shade of green
  2. Philly's helmets (the current set) are the best in the league

So that's what these sets do - combine my favorite aspects of the new-school and old-school. I updated the look to the new Vapor Fusion template, and also cut back on the use of the color black, choosing to use more white & silver instead. Still kept the all-black look for Color Rush/Night Games, and added in an alternate silver uniform. Throwbacks stay as is. 

fSbTJMh.png

BSbERI5.png

m2q4ofn.png

yAaLbrP.png

htVouKT.png

O13E0mb.png

Green Bay Packers v2.0

If/when Green Bay ever decides to get off the old Reebok Template, I'd like to see them go to something like this on the new Nike template. Basically, a modernized version of a classic look. Main changes I made were using a traditional 5-stripe pattern on all non-home jerseys, and adding a "Titletown, USA" wordmark inside the collars as a shoutout to the city of Green Bay.  Also made an all green-and-gold Color Rush uniform, which includes a new helmet based on GB's alternate logo.

bc0Krj5.png

VGR5d2z.png

7HznN5C.png

F0kWyh6.png

x2YLMX8.png

Cincinnati Bengals v2.5, aka "Tiger Series"

Just experimenting around w/ different colors and combinations. I really like the concept of the bichromatic "White Tiger" look (which hopefully will become a reality in 2021 thanks to the one helmet rule going away) so I made three additional combos. Also changed the number font to be a little more aggressive, and substituted a "Cincy" wordmark for the Bengals on the chest.

Sets are as follows:

• Color Rush 1, aka "White Tiger"
  • Color Rush 2, aka "Black Tiger"
  • Color Rush 3, aka "Bengal Tiger"
  • Color Rush 4, aka "Inverted Tiger" (super literal, for lack of a better name)

bpWKtlw.png

uH2DDYi.png

GNNRpbl.png

YPBfIIP.png

• 2 weeks later...

New Orleans Saints v2.0

Keeping the same basic theme as my original Saints concepts, but changing up the striping/colors a bit. Stripes move to the shoulders (like their in-state counterparts LSU), TV numbers are replaced by the primary logo, and primary shade of gold is changed to the one used on their current Color Rush jerseys

2a2zdqj.png

x6AEcf0.png

kuZ7tLK.png

yZgwF0p.png

ylmaoxA.png