Cincinnati Bengals v2.0

The overwhelming consensus seems to be that Cincy nailed it with this offseason's rebrand, and I definitely agree. As such, I didn't really change much on the primary looks. Main changes I made were altering the pants striping to run the whole length of the pants, and adding a set of orange pants to give them some additional looks.

Additionally, I added three new alternate uniforms, which basically form a one-off series. Numbers and names use a more aggressive font, and all combinations are two-color sets.  They can basically be thought of as: 

1. White Tiger
  2. Bengal Tiger
  3. Black Tiger

In total, this gives Cincy 7 different jerseys, including the throwbacks. Worst case scenario, at least Joey B. will look good running for his damn life.

9nHFsQx.png

3gtibxr.png

6jfzl5B.png

2agcwPt.png

nerpOGl.png

6l24vim.png

eavlc1h.png

On 6/5/2021 at 7:13 PM, John1988 said:

Cincinnati Bengals v2.0

The overwhelming consensus seems to be that Cincy nailed it with this offseason's rebrand, and I definitely agree. As such, I didn't really change much on the primary looks. Main changes I made were altering the pants striping to run the whole length of the pants, and adding a set of orange pants to give them some additional looks.

Additionally, I added three new alternate uniforms, which basically form a one-off series. Numbers and names use a more aggressive font, and all combinations are two-color sets.  They can basically be thought of as: 

1. White Tiger
  2. Bengal Tiger
  3. Black Tiger

In total, this gives Cincy 7 different jerseys, including the throwbacks. Worst case scenario, at least Joey B. will look good running for his damn life.

9nHFsQx.png

3gtibxr.png

uQYNJJk.png

nerpOGl.png

6l24vim.png

eavlc1h.png

2agcwPt.png

If you’re gonna have a all-white tiger look, you should color in the regular road pant stripe orange.

Chicago Bears v2.0

The primary sets stay pretty much the same as my original concepts, only using a lighter shade of orange (which pops especially nice on the alternate jersey). After that, I went a little crazy. Color Rush uniform uses all navy and orange, and introduces a different set of pants which can also be used w/ the throwback uniforms. I also stole an idea from Major League Baseball and made two versions of a "City Connect" uniform set, which borrows heavily from the flag + colors of the city of Chicago. Helmet uses an oversized version of the secondary bear head logo. 

v2IHFpZ.png

rCJfQOG.png

IJMKor3.png

hYtcq5u.png

6izgUvg.png

GDkjEGJ.png

kKXPhEF.png