Super Bowl Predictions

Yankj1

factes Tahts Marty in the playoffs he chokes he did it in Cleveland, Kansas City and now Sna Diego, what was he thinking not be more agressive and getting Kaeding closer as for the Seahawks, man I wouyld be punching the grond too the Seahawks must have the worst  receiving core in terms of dropped passes I ever seen they drop several every week and this week it lost the game.

You're blaming the coach for missing a VERY makable FG? That ball didn't hook or anything... if he's 10 yards closer, he misses by the same amount.

Kinda. If, on the previous play, he keeps it in the middle, the kick is good.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well my original pick is out, Denver over Seattle.

my after the playoffs pick of Green Bay over Pittsburgh could still happen.

No, Minnesota took care of that.

So there's only one thing to think about...

COLTS, BABY! THE COLTS!!!

Sadly, I agree. People are calling Saturday's game the single best game of Chad Pennington's life. Great, well, he'd need to eclipse that simply to bring the Steeler game into OT. I picked against the Jets this past week, and was shocked by how well they played(really, I was more shocked at how poorly San Diego played). They've never won a game in Pittsburgh, period. This week would be a damn nice week to do it, but I'd never believe it until I saw 0 seconds left in the fourth with the Jets having a bigger point total than the Steelers. Truly the longest of long shots.

By the way, while the Steelers in Pitt is hard enough, I shudder to think of facing the Colts in Indy.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

Yeah, I cannot wait for next Monday. So many Colts fans, only so many teams I can go: "Hahahahaha! You guys suck!"

What? It's obvious that the Patriots will w...*ahem* will wiii...wiiiii..wiiii...

I'm sorry, I cannot bring myself to say that the non colts will not lose.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

i think that Indy will beat the Pats this week. NE's defense is banged up. Manning is as on fire as possible without getting third degree burns. The Colts defense has improved every week. Third times the charm I think, but then again thats what the Bills said about the Super Bowl.

Yeah... just like everybody here is saying that Manning owns the Broncos -- Belichek and the Patriots own Peyton Manning, especially in Foxboro.

I want either the Pats or Colts to represent the AFC, so I'm happy with whoever wins.

IUe6Hvh.png

I think it will be Pittsburgh over Atlanta in the Super Bowl now.

Indy will lose to New England because Manning will 'freeze' in the cold in Foxboro.

Dude..I made a sig for another site I went to last year..

INDWho2.jpg

and

GBWho.jpg

How ironic.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

RAMS AND VIKINGS!

It'll be hilarious.

The only two 8-8 teams to win a game in the playoffs to make it all the way to the Super Bowl.

Hmm...let's say the Rams by 7?

*note: as far from an NFL fan as physically possible*

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

Steelers vs. Rams would be my current prediction. Now, that is going on the Rams and Vikings both winning this next weekend. If, by some miracle, the Eagles win against the Vikings then they would be my pick. Cause I don't think ATL or STL stand a chance playing in the cold, outdoors in Philly.

On a side note, watching Culpepper run down the sideline the other day against the Packers a thought crossed my mind. Culpepper and McNabb are exactly what the Falcons hope Vick grows up to be, a QB who can't tuck it and run when he needs to and also a guy who can throw for 300 yards. Right now Vick is only half that. He may be the whole reason why the Falcons are there, but that one dimensional part of his game will be why they go no farther than the NFC Championship game.

semperfi.gif

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the

press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Marine Chaplain Dennis Edward O' Brien

Steelers vs. Rams would be my current prediction. Now, that is going on the Rams and Vikings both winning this next weekend. If, by some miracle, the Eagles win against the Vikings then they would be my pick. Cause I don't think ATL or STL stand a chance playing in the cold, outdoors in Philly.

On a side note, watching Culpepper run down the sideline the other day against the Packers a thought crossed my mind. Culpepper and McNabb are exactly what the Falcons hope Vick grows up to be, a QB who can't tuck it and run when he needs to and also a guy who can throw for 300 yards. Right now Vick is only half that. He may be the whole reason why the Falcons are there, but that one dimensional part of his game will be why they go no farther than the NFC Championship game.

I'm printing your post and sticking it on my fridge so I can remember to laugh at you.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I take you mean the first paragraph, because the second one is dead on.

semperfi.gif

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the

press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Marine Chaplain Dennis Edward O' Brien

Rams/ Falcons

Falcons win: rams were a drop ball from losing to the seahawks. Rams suck and the Vick and the Falcons will destroy the rams.

Eagles/ Minnesota

Vikings win: after the vikings moss-handled the packers , they will go up to philly and eek out a win against the eagles. No TO = No TD for the eagles.

Pats/ Colts

Pats win: the broncos was simply a scrimmage, they will have to play a real team against the pats. Pats frustrate the Colts and head back to the AFC title game.

Steelers/Jets

Steelers win: jets never have won in pitt nor will they win in pitt this week. they nearly lost to the chargers and will get blown out against the steelers.

NFC:

Vikings/ Falcons

AFC:

Pats/ Steelers

super bowl

Vikings/ Steelers

steelers win. :evil:

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

Archived