Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Boy, if only the previous logo had reminded people that the Crew were. in fact, in Columbus.     If only...

It looks like a Columbus Crew version of a team inside one of those video games, that do not have any licences.

this is what I was talking about! Who are these 15,000 people just dying to support a soccer team in Columbus Ohio as long as they have a different name? What?

The whitecaps posted another teaser, which frankly isn't worth embedding, of someone getting a hair cut with what looks like a hoop pattern. So, seems like the hoop will stay, or maybe be altered a bit. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I know the shirt already leaked but a reminder that Atlanta will be launching their kit at a drive-in event tonight at 7:30. Curious to see the full kit with shorts and socks. Hoping for a little extra flair such as red shorts or socks.

 

A live stream of the event will be shown here:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, aawagner011 said:

I know the shirt already leaked but a reminder that Atlanta will be launching their kit at a drive-in event tonight at 7:30. Curious to see the full kit with shorts and socks. Hoping for a little extra flair such as red shorts or socks.

 

A live stream of the event will be shown here:

 

 

Can't wait to see what they nickname theirs...what, the "Hotlanta" kits or something??

Link to post
Share on other sites

So hopefully that Seattle leak isn't the real kit, cause woof.

 

Nashville's is pretty good, the navy is much better than the yellow base and I think this one's a lot more well balanced. Plus I get some strong (and very cool) Umbro vibes from the pattern on it. Umbro usually make my favorite kits any given year so that's a complement.

 

Minny's looks nice, the blue is a good look and it's nice that it's more sort of "popping" than KC or NY cause it very easily could have used the same shade.

 

And ATL's has honest to god grown on me. It's still not *amazing* like either of their last two home kits, but I don't think it's entirely bad. Disappointing sure.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, tBBP said:

 

Can't wait to see what they nickname theirs...what, the "Hotlanta" kits or something??


I suspect it will have something to do with this being the club’s fifth season. We will see soon enough.

 

16 minutes ago, WarriorFight said:

So hopefully that Seattle leak isn't the real kit, cause woof.

 

Nashville's is pretty good, the navy is much better than the yellow base and I think this one's a lot more well balanced. Plus I get some strong (and very cool) Umbro vibes from the pattern on it. Umbro usually make my favorite kits any given year so that's a complement.

 

Minny's looks nice, the blue is a good look and it's nice that it's more sort of "popping" than KC or NY cause it very easily could have used the same shade.

 

And ATL's has honest to god grown on me. It's still not *amazing* like either of their last two home kits, but I don't think it's entirely bad. Disappointing sure.


I agree with your assessment of most of these kits. Seattle has the potential to be horrific and potentially one of the worst in the league. Both Nashville and Minnesota look nice albeit a little bland. I really like Atlanta’s shirt, but have said that it would be a great design for a third kit but is unbecoming of the primary in lieu of the traditional stripes.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Minnesota secondary now official:

spacer.png
It’s nice enough, and certainly an upgrade over their white secondaries. Perhaps they could’ve done a bit more, but the blue base makes that forgivable. I will say this is maybe the most pointless example of an embossed pattern yet, as it’s even hard to see in some of the up close shots. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Minnesota secondary now official:

It’s nice enough, and certainly an upgrade over their white secondaries. Perhaps they could’ve done a bit more, but the blue base makes that forgivable. I will say this is maybe the most pointless example of an embossed pattern yet, as it’s even hard to see in some of the up close shots. 

 

Yep. Up close it looks like a wrinkled shirt that they forgot to hangup. There's no way I'm going to call it the "river" kit. It's blue.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.