NY Islanders Reverse Retro Redo

Elf Plus Productions

Out of all the Reverse Retro concepts the NY Islanders really bothered me because let's be honest they didn't really try. So I quickly came up with my own using the Fisherman logo on an orange jersey. Not super creative just changed the colors on the Fisherman logo but wanted to give everyone an idea what it would look like. So what do you think? Would you buy this instead of the one they came up with? 

FYI: I added a extra wave at the bottom so there are four in reference to their 4 Cups a idea the team already did before. 

spacer.png

Joe

On 12/2/2020 at 3:36 AM, Elf Plus Productions said:

Out of all the Reverse Retro concepts the NY Islanders really bothered me because let's be honest they didn't really try. So I quickly came up with my own using the Fisherman logo on an orange jersey. Not super creative just changed the colors on the Fisherman logo but wanted to give everyone an idea what it would look like. So what do you think? Would you buy this instead of the one they came up with? 

FYI: I added a extra wave at the bottom so there are four in reference to their 4 Cups a idea the team already did before. 

spacer.png

SHRINK. THE. LOGO.

It's too large and it takes up a lot of space. Also, I think the Fisherman logo looks fine without an extra wave. Also, change the font outline as well. It's barely unnoticeable unless someone goes near to look at it. Perhaps change it to blue.

Otherwise, a good remix to an already iconic jersey.

Archived