New Pringles branding

LAWeaver

13 hours ago, Popmart said:

Their new packaging can be any colour of the rainbow.

By and large, the can colors shown in the second picture were already used for the corresponding flavors, even with the brown hair and mustache.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

One man's argument is another man's discussion. Sometimes it's good to step back and see what bias you might be inserting into conversations.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Just now, DG_ThenNowForever said:

One man's argument is another man's discussion. Sometimes it's good to step back and see what bias you might be inserting into conversations.

Oh please. I was just goofing around and you know it. I wasn't inserting anything into anything. Do you ever tire of being so precious? 

BB52Big.jpg

1 hour ago, infrared41 said:

Oh please. I was just goofing around and you know it. I wasn't inserting anything into anything. Do you ever tire of being so precious? 

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

26 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Whatever, my delicate blossom. It was nothing more than a goof and you know that. If my amusement at the silliness of a debate over the mustache on a potato chip logo offended your delicate sensibilities, I apologize. Can we still be friends? 🤒

BB52Big.jpg

This just reinforces that my plan for Asian Chipman, Italian-American Chipman, Afro Chipman, Irish Chipman, Indian Chipman, and Canadian Chipman (that looks like Terrence and Phillip) would solve this debate since then he can be all things to all people.  Well, at least men.  There could be a line of Chipwomen too, for flavors that appeal to women.

Pringles should venture more into the market owned by Rap Snacks.  I'm not sure if "Slutty Vegan Maple BBQ" is a name I'd go with, but I appreciate the outside-the-box thinking.

s-l400.jpg

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• 2 months later...
On 12/4/2020 at 8:27 AM, BBTV said:

That mustache can't be any race.  How many Black men do you know that relax their facial hair to make it flow like that?

Granted, I've never met anybody of any race with a stache like that.  We're more beard men, tbh.  I figure the most outlandish I'd be willing to do myself would be a handlebar mustache, if I ever bothered to figure out how to get it like that.  I'm not sure I could even get anything like the Rent is Too Damn High guy.

gettyimages-120985791.jpg

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived