SportsLogos.Net News

Fan Controlled Football League Unveils Team Logos, Uniform Options

Jersey choices.  I like all of the gradients except for the Glacier Boyz, too much red.  I like the light blue one the best.

Fan Controlled Football League Unveils Team Logos, Uniform Options

December 4, 2020 - 01:56 AM

With kickoff of its inaugural season just two months away, the Fan Controlled Football league recently unveiled the logos for its four new franchises. Naturally, the logos were designed and chosen by fans, with the winners receiving a $1,000 prize, team gear and a shoutout on social media from their

Read More...

This whole thing is really dumb and probably the goofiest thing I’ve ever seen out of a pro sports league and I love pretty much all of it. 

On 12/3/2020 at 6:09 PM, dont care said:

This whole league is awful

15 minutes ago, FiddySicks said:

This whole thing is really dumb and probably the goofiest thing I’ve ever seen out of a pro sports league and I love pretty much all of it. 

It's turning into my dream league! 😄 Finally something not "traditional".  Definitely not for everybody, but I'm loving it.

Seems like an awful lot of work to put into a league that will suspend operations halfway through their first season.

2 hours ago, Echo said:

Seems like an awful lot of work to put into a league that will suspend operations halfway through their first season.

They're not playing in multiple stadiums, they're playing in one closed location.  There's no big TV contracts, all games will be streamed on Twitch.  The less money you spend, the less you have to make up.  I think they're doing it smart and will be fine.

1 hour ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

They're not playing in multiple stadiums, they're playing in one closed location.  There's no big TV contracts, all games will be streamed on Twitch.  The less money you spend, the less you have to make up.  I think they're doing it smart and will be fine.

So instead of having guaranteed money from a contract, and sponsors they are running on hopes and dreams and just hoping they can pay 200 plus players, coaches, staff, refs, announcers ect. All while a pandemic is going on. This league won’t even see a game.

I will be a fan of this league if we get a chance to call "The Annexation of Puerto Rico" or flea flicker on every play.

Unless they model this after Socker Slam it’s doomed to fail. 

With every release I am more pleased that this league will never play a down of football. 

Hate on the league all you want, but these designs are made by people who don't take time to look at uniform dynamics like the members on the board, and will probably never have a shot to design any major things sports related. I think this is personally cool, I'm a member of the Zappers (voted for the black jersey), and I think this could be a really fun twist on football.