SportsLogos.Net News

Fan Controlled Football League Unveils Team Logos, Uniform Options

3 hours ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

Winners of the jersey vote:

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic1.squarespace.com%2Fstatic%2F5ab4527b3c3a536a7a352c05%2F5ab695da88251b198c17231e%2F5fff524e6c16a1359caf99e7%2F1610643025634%2F&t=1610651077&ymreqid=6705fec8-a8af-7e74-1c2d-d6010401b400&sig=ce9hyt5Ja9csmw8b8Vfq2A--~D

For those who aren't allowed to see Twitter at work. 

1 hour ago, GDAWG said:

So they unveil the jerseys and not the helmets?  

Yea they call them uniforms but it's just the jerseys.

I mean, what’s there to complain about? These jerseys look exactly like you would expect from something chosen by the masses, many of whom may not have a trained eye for what a good uniform is supposed to look like

3 hours ago, BigRed618 said:

I mean, what’s there to complain about? These jerseys look exactly like you would expect from something chosen by the masses, many of whom may not have a trained eye for what a good uniform is supposed to look like

My issue is "why haven't they revealed the helmets yet?" Normally the helmets are revealed at the same time as jerseys.  Whenever there's a uniform change, the NFL, CFL and College Football would usually show both jerseys and helmets.

On 1/17/2021 at 10:30 AM, GDAWG said:

My issue is "why haven't they revealed the helmets yet?" Normally the helmets are revealed at the same time as jerseys.  Whenever there's a uniform change, the NFL, CFL and College Football would usually show both jerseys and helmets.

Probably becasue they are going to go with a radical new helmet design, specifically created for this league. 

spacer.png

54 minutes ago, WideRight said:

Probably becasue they are going to go with a radical new helmet design, specifically created for this league.

Full uniforms:

mih4pXh.jpg

27 minutes ago, CrimsonBull9584 said:

Why are new leagues always criticized here?

Because alternative American Football leagues are almost always an investment grift doomed to fail miserably in under a year, so why even bother taking up front page space on the forums while actual things of note get pushed down?

There's only one non-NFL Pro Football League that many of us take seriously around here and they play in Canada.  Well, at least we hope they play this year.  If they don't, it's not going to be good for them.  

On 1/20/2021 at 5:14 PM, CrimsonBull9584 said:

Why are new leagues always criticized here?

I'd say this one is criticized more because they are letting everyone have a say in how everything in the league runs, rather than just saying people can vote for a play before every down. 

On 1/17/2021 at 11:30 AM, GDAWG said:

If it's tradition 7v7, they don't wear helmets and contact is minimal. If they are going full pads I'd have expected the whole uniform to be voted on instead of a jersey.  These are what the high school 7v7 teams dress up in:

Select 7-on-7 football angers high school coaches and piques NCAA concern –  a look inside the ethical feud and push for recruiting control

adidas Snow Cone 7v7 Gear — UNISWAG

4 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

I'd say this one is criticized more because they are letting everyone have a say in how everything in the league runs, rather than just saying people can vote for a play before every down. 

If it's tradition 7v7, they don't wear helmets and contact is minimal. If they are going full pads I'd have expected the whole uniform to be voted on instead of a jersey.  These are what the high school 7v7 teams dress up in:

Select 7-on-7 football angers high school coaches and piques NCAA concern –  a look inside the ethical feud and push for recruiting control

adidas Snow Cone 7v7 Gear — UNISWAG

If it's 7 on 7, the website should say it but they haven't.  The website also shows players in full helmets and pads via Salt Lake Screaming Eagles.  

3 hours ago, GDAWG said:

If it's 7 on 7, the website should say it but they haven't.  The website also shows players in full helmets and pads via Salt Lake Screaming Eagles.  

It's 7v7 with a slimmer field and still 50yards. 

Raiders RB Marshawn Lynch becomes team owner of new football league

Edited by MJWalker45
Updated field dimensions

4 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

It's 7v7 with a slimmer field but still 100 yards. 

I heard it was 50.

6 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

It's 7v7 with a slimmer field but still 100 yards. 

It's 50 yards.  And if it's 7 vs. 7 why don't they go out and say it?  Why keep this a mystery if it was 7 on 7?