Fan Controlled Football League Unveils Team Logos, Uniform Options

SportsLogos.Net News

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know glacier boys and wild asses have a kinda horrible kit clash, but other than that, call me biased, but the zappers have the best unis in the league

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

I’m betting the helmet thing has something to do with the players (all but the franchise dude) getting re-drafted every week. I doubt they have multiple helmets for each player, that could get expensive. I’m thinking they just change the decal. That being said they could have at least used the same color for everyone. Perhaps they got a deal or something?

58 minutes ago, dont care said:

This was difficult to watch between no one wearing the same helmet colors, to both teams in both games wearing colors so close to each other. I really had a hard time telling who was on which players

On the flip side I really didn't have any problems following it.

zappers best unis in the league! i also love that the fcf has little fan communities that are growing by the week and working together to be better hiveminds for playcalling etc

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/13/2021 at 10:04 PM, CaliforniaGlowin said:

Fans get to vote on the design of their team's championship gear. I love that.  They also voted on the title game name: The People's Championship.

I feel like that's what the Rock would rename the XFL Championship. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived