Quebec Nordiques TV spot announcement

Sidney

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, les3couleurs said:

Overall shape is weird. Straight and oblique don't work well. What's the zig line on top.

First starry igloo with stick under is a better idea to me.

The blue lines = Aurora borealis

hNa1bgX.png

3 hours ago, Arch2362 said:

These look awesome, I'm just having trouble picturing them on a hockey uni. Might work as an alternate logo?

To be honest, I think option B on page 3 is still your best bet for the primary mark.

Thanks Arch! I'm playing around to see what I didn't explored yet, but I agree I don't know why I still love the B and the latest N the post before the last logo revision.

hNa1bgX.png

Guest darkpiranha
23 hours ago, Sidney said:

what you guys think? C & C are appreciated 

OOivGdW.jpg

I kinda like this.  What if you sliced it on the left edge of the hockey stick, and then offset the two halves, sliding the igloo up or down about 25%?  

1 hour ago, darkpiranha said:

I kinda like this.  What if you sliced it on the left edge of the hockey stick, and then offset the two halves, sliding the igloo up or down about 25%?  

Here it is! 

XvXaBoH.jpg

hNa1bgX.png

5 hours ago, sleuthpanther said:

The one on the right is EXCELLENT, such simple shapes but so well done 

I agree it  reminds me the Montreal alouettes, really different from other sports logos. 

hNa1bgX.png

Guest darkpiranha
On 1/19/2021 at 12:37 PM, Sidney said:

I don't know why..... but I really like this ^^ and you guys C&C are appreciated

ycT9J12.jpg

Nice!  What if the red is in the jersey and you leave the logo like it is?

One thing I noticed from the first "offset slant" version of the logos is that they look like piranhas or other fish with big lower jaws, especially when the blade of the stick extends all the way across.  In the new version, you solve that with the stick only going halfway across, and the offset sizes of the two elements works really well.  Only other thing I'd try is one with a red stick.  

34 minutes ago, darkpiranha said:

Nice!  What if the red is in the jersey and you leave the logo like it is?

One thing I noticed from the first "offset slant" version of the logos is that they look like piranhas or other fish with big lower jaws, especially when the blade of the stick extends all the way across.  In the new version, you solve that with the stick only going halfway across, and the offset sizes of the two elements works really well.  Only other thing I'd try is one with a red stick.  

Now that you mention the piranhas I can't unsee it :D I'll do the red stick version 

hNa1bgX.png

Archived