Jump to content

Quebec Nordiques TV spot announcement


Sidney
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, DukeofChutney said:

Top notch stuff again Sidney.

 

BTW I have a strange afinity for the Nordiques, even though they'd moved to Colorado before I got into hockey. I can't place what it is, I could have the same for any number of relocated teams - but there's something about them that just appeals.

I got you sometimes you got feeling about teams that cannot be explained! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Megildur said:

The logos with the color schemes look great! Do you think one of the alternate jerseys, maybe the red one, will have the secondary logo on the front?

I'm not sure which one yet but yeah there will be one with the alternate logo on front. I'm think about the overall design at the moment. :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ok guys this is bizarre I'm pretty sure and really avant gardiste lol, feel like I can use the navy blue jersey as a special jersey... And when I say "special" it is ^^what do you guys think about this? 

GWzLIYv.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, DukeofChutney said:

Top notch stuff again Sidney.

 

BTW I have a strange afinity for the Nordiques, even though they'd moved to Colorado before I got into hockey. I can't place what it is, I could have the same for any number of relocated teams - but there's something about them that just appeals.

 

The inscrutable logo draws you in, then the idiosyncrasy of Quebec City in both pro sports and in North America in general keeps you there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Sidney said:

Ok guys this is bizarre I'm pretty sure and really avant gardiste lol, feel like I can use the navy blue jersey as a special jersey... And when I say "special" it is ^^what do you guys think about this? 

GWzLIYv.jpg

Love this idea! I wonder if it'd show up well from a distance though -- would larger 'stars' or thicker lines help?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Megildur said:

Love this idea! I wonder if it'd show up well from a distance though -- would larger 'stars' or thicker lines help?

I'll make the lines thicker and see if it works. ^^

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The full version works in every way, but I think this works mostly as a novelty. The idea is very cool but the singular colour makes the stick/stars/moon look more like a fish head, and it doesn't really pop. If you're going to go all out with this idea I think the logo will need to be very large on the sweater.

 

Your instincts are great and you are an extremely creative designer. The full colour version is excellent and it really only sticks out in the NHL because of how well designed it is. My graphic design eye is more refined now after almost a decade of doing this as a hobby and it's recently become a peeve of mine how many NHL logos need refining.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Sidney said:

Ok here is the update thinner with start matching the rest. what you guys think?

U626z8P.jpg

 

lol.  Better, but I actually meant the opposite.  Use the star shape (like the two stars) instead of the circles.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.