Tweaking ALL 32 NFL Uniforms

LA Fakers+ LA Snippers

• 2 months later...

Time to bring this thread into the new year with the Cleveland Browns.

Cleveland wore some beautiful throwbacks this season, and it showed how well the Browns look with a drop shadow. The Browns did experiment with drop shadows before, though...

• 2015 set becomes the base.
  • Removed large wordmarks from jersey and pants.
  • shortened the length of the sleeve stripe.
  • Swapped colors of numbers and shadow.

spacer.png

• Like 1

Los Angeles Rams 2.0

• Royal blue and the original "Championship Gold" return, as do the St. Louis era logo and uniforms.

sgccZFj.png

• 1995-2015 jerseys return.
  • Pants from 1973-99 return, recolored.
  • Gold fashion jersey becomes an alternate, with white pants similar to the late 50's (and 1994's throwback)

bG3NHOn.png

On 1/16/2022 at 2:10 PM, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

Time to bring this thread into the new year with the Cleveland Browns.

Cleveland wore some beautiful throwbacks this season, and it showed how well the Browns look with a drop shadow. The Browns did experiment with drop shadows before, though...

• 2015 set becomes the base.
  • Removed large wordmarks from jersey and pants.
  • shortened the length of the sleeve stripe.
  • Swapped colors of numbers and shadow.

spacer.png

Not bad, but go with striped socks instead of plain. That’s a big part of the Browns’ look. 

On 12/7/2020 at 4:10 PM, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

New England Patriots

The Pat's recent uni change was lateral, IMO. It did get rid of the 2000s-ish side panels, but did not fix the road numbers and failed to add silver pants.

• No more silver outlines on numbers
  • The stripe on the road jersey becomes red-white-red to mimic the logo and/or American flag
  • Silver pants are added

spacer.png

spacer.png

Personally, here’s how I’d go about a New England Patriots Uniform Change:

spacer.png I also have a brighter blue version if navy blue is not your thing:

spacer.png

55 minutes ago, AkiraleTorimaki said:

Personally, here’s how I’d go about a New England Patriots Uniform Change:

Hey, I noticed you're new here, so I'm gonna give you a bit of friendly advice and say that it's not good board etiquette to post your own concepts in someone else's thread. You can start your own thread to share your concepts.

Anyway, I really like that Rams set, but I'd personally like it more with an athletic gold. Nothing to change about the jerseys themselves, I just think an athletic gold would make the jerseys really shine, especially the gold alt.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, QCS said:

Hey, I noticed you're new here, so I'm gonna give you a bit of friendly advice and say that it's not good board etiquette to post your own concepts in someone else's thread. You can start your own thread to share your concepts.

Anyway, I really like that Rams set, but I'd personally like it more with an athletic gold. Nothing to change about the jerseys themselves, I just think an athletic gold would make the jerseys really shine, especially the gold alt.

Sorry, I AM new here and at the time I posted my idea I couldn’t find how to start my own thread…got any ideas on how I can get that to work?

14 hours ago, AkiraleTorimaki said:

@LA Fakers+ LA SnippersI apologize for what I did earlier…

I’m new here and haven’t gotten the hang of this site yet and did something I didn’t realize was wrong and I shouldn’t have done it.

No need to feel bad about it. Everyone starts somewhere. 

On the other hand, I probably will take a crack at that royal blue Patriots look. That white helmet really pops!

• Like 1

On 1/16/2022 at 2:12 PM, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

Oakland Raiders

• AFL throwback/Color Rush becomes primary.
  • Home jersey numbers get a white outline.

k0teoht.png

Have you ever put any thought into adding something unique to the Raiders? Their uniforms are still synonymous with Oakland IMO. Now that they are in Vegas they could use some pop.

20 hours ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

No need to feel bad about it. Everyone starts somewhere. 

On the other hand, I probably will take a crack at that royal blue Patriots look. That white helmet really pops!

Thank you for understanding.

Also, the white helmets were basically the Pat Patriot helmets but with the Flying Elvis logo on them.

• Like 1