NCAA Unveils 2022 Men’s Final Four Logo

SportsLogos.Net News

NCAA Unveils 2022 Men’s Final Four Logo

December 9, 2020 - 19:08 PM

The NCAA on Wednesday afternoon unveiled the logo for the 2022 Men’s Final Four, which will be held on April 2 and 4 at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans. “We are thrilled to bring the Final Four back to the great city and people of New Orleans,” NCAA senior

Read More...

I've been a HUGE fan of these logos since the rebrand in 2016, but this one isn't as strong as the others. The diamond in the background as a baseball vibe to it and the brackets come across as goal posts to me. Hopefully it will grow on me with time.

Someone should remind the NFL that this is what good championship logos look like

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

3 hours ago, TenaciousG said:

Someone should remind the NFL that this is what good championship logos look like

The NFL already has good championship logos.  No reminder needed.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, BBTV said:

The NFL already has good championship logos.  No reminder needed.

I’m talking about the bland silver gradient Super Bowl logos. If you like em... well to each their own, I guess.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

So they’ve moved from banners to brackets as the unifying theme of these logos. That’s cool I guess. Phoenix 2020 is still the odd man out (features neither of those things) which is fitting as it’s been cancelled.

• 5 weeks later...

Ok, so I watched the video in the press release, and it mentioned that the logo colors are purple, green & gold. Maybe it’s just my device, but the logo posted looks more orange, navy and greenish to me. Does it look that way to anyone else??

spacer.png

I agree that the diamonds don’t really seem to fit in. I also don’t really like the stripes under the text - maybe it’s intended to be a motion line? The crescent in the basketball is a nice touch.

gYH2mW9.png

I love it. Their rebranding of March Madness has looked so clean, modern, yet exciting and full of personality. I love the logo they use. And I think the lines under the text is a nod to the march Madness logo, they look like they are of the same tournament. (consistency! yes!)

SportsReport: NCAA Tournament Kicks Off First Round | WAMC

I don't even think the logo has to completely make sense for it to be good. This is how championship logos should look. (NFL does a bad job)

In Philly, this one (unique 2008 Phillies WS) is still all over the place on merch people wear, hats, jackets. Its almost become a Phillies logo.

MLB World Series Primary Logo - Major League Baseball (MLB) - Chris  Creamer's Sports Logos Page - SportsLogos.Net

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived