Sign in to follow this  
lgbaseball8

NBA Reverse Retro Concepts

Much like the series NHL just introduced, I felt that I would give my own take on what NBA teams past looks would like like with color schemes from other points in their history. Please enjoy

Boston Celtics

Dw0g1YISkL7AykZLwJl8Jaem6jaVCYzU2_q6nyhRDd9COUshMFe--7Q9xn7sGzLorTkpwjtskpqoePfsNdLVibUV68eJXgm2nmhI44ePvjnKRctgXEKZC1-ueYgfzoF9T6A8-Da4

I took inspiration from the 1960's road uniform and combined it with gold accents that the Celtics have used throughout their history. Not a real radical look, but i think its pretty solid.

Up next, the Phoenix Suns.

pwvm7Vs5n10ezw_vcGgiLf2zn_LgUt5RVPiQ_U7-V9XY_75vdNIGcy-6MxISKSkhKuagp0-yks4G-b1Nwmssa7ls0UY1tdk6uBDX-xcOttdfMp0sVE5Hb_oVXLMQlgtqQUA5NCQD

I combined the wordmark and font from the 70's era, and the logo from the 90's (on the shorts) to create a uniform that favors orange prominently (similar to their current uniforms). C+C are appreciated.

On 1/26/2021 at 7:11 PM, ATolly66 said:

perfect so far! 

Thanks! That brings us to the Chicago Bulls.

ZRg9cZTF8zcysFRH4sMcNyBDVHySprZYZM0u8GROFue5HE0D2G0XTmTCrKvj6asEWYRgPRW-0DU07qtVkNiRASJULVhMRWC2kkcJv2ZJ22fL1Yz5lQpl3-zs05Jf6-ZdXZgJY-_Y

I combined their traditional look with their 2019 city edition style that is based on the Chicago flag.