DG_ThenNowForever

2020-2021 NBA Season Thread

So did the Wilfs make any bid to buy the T'Wolves?  

LaMarcus Aldridge retired today, citing a heart condition.

LMA had some great moments and 2017 stands out as a wasted opportunity (:censored: Zaza).

Paul. Watson. Jr.

The tank marches on, even if it means we have to be the 3rd best team in a state with only 2 teams.

Dennis Schröder and Andre Drummond in the pick-and-roll is deadly. Schröder by himself is playing like vintage 2011 Derrick Rose. Along with KCP stepping up, and we could probably survive without LBJ and AD until mid-May.

3 minutes ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

Dennis Schröder and Andre Drummond in the pick-and-roll is deadly. Schröder by himself is playing like vintage 2011 Derrick Rose. Along with KCP stepping up, and we could probably survive without LBJ and AD until June.

You’re an LA fan? What’s with the name?

I’ve always loved Jordan Clarkson, so him balling out against his former team(who’s injured leader was the one who orchestrated Clarkson being traded to Cleveland) is poetic justice.

3 minutes ago, dont care said:

You’re an LA fan? What’s with the name?

Just a spin on the Lakers and Clippers name.

(I can’t tell if this is sarcasm or not.)

1 minute ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

Just a spin on the Lakers and Clippers name.

(I can’t tell if this is sarcasm or not.)

With a name like that I thought you were an LA hater

What's going on with the Nets tonight?

21 minutes ago, Magnus said:

What's going on with the Nets tonight?

Basically the fundamental flaw of the team. When the stars are out they have no depth, and asking Kyrie to lead a team to a win without super star help just isn’t going to happen.

Really great to see the Warriors spend so much time, money, and effort to make their arena “green”, and then almost immediately flush it all down the toilet with crap like this.

NFTs are digusting. It's a fake product sold to people who have more money than they know what to do with that somehow destroys the planet in order to exist.

Everyone's going to act all surprised when we have a 2029 Great Depression and someone suggests without irony that maybe we need to think about guillotine again. I won't be.

44 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

NFTs are digusting. It's a fake product sold to people who have more money than they know what to do with that somehow destroys the planet in order to exist.

Everyone's going to act all surprised when we have a 2029 Great Depression and someone suggests without irony that maybe we need to think about guillotine again. I won't be.

Viva La CCSLC! 

11 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Eh, I can't say much. That's about how much I care to do my job today.

12 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Lebron's back and the Lakers still stink :(

It doesn't help when he's talking about how the Play-In system stinks.. maybe if the Lakers weren't near the cutoff for the Play-In Round, you would never hear this from him.

8 minutes ago, Seadragon76 said:

It doesn't help when he's talking about how the Play-In system stinks.. maybe if the Lakers weren't near the cutoff for the Play-In Round, you would never hear this from him.

Of course not.

The Lakers picked up the lesser AD, they finally got him comfortable, and then they added back in AD1 and LeBron. It's going to take time for them to figure out how to make it all work and they don't really have it.

If it were me, I'd start Gasol and have AD2 off the bench, but it's not me. Drummond may not have been worth it, but we'll see.