NBA 75th Edition

Indigo

With the Suns's 75th anniv. jersey leaking, the NBA seems to be doing a "Put Every Design You've Ever Had On A Jersey" program, so I decided to take a crack at guessing/designing some others.

--Links--

Atlanta

Boston

Brooklyn

Charlotte

Chicago

Cleveland

Dallas

Denver

Detroit

Golden State

Houston

Indiana

Los Angeles C.

Los Angeles L.

Memphis

Milwaukee

Miami

Minnesota

New Orleans

New York

Oklahoma City

Orlando

Philadelphia

Phoenix

Portland

Sacramento

San Antonio

Toronto

Utah

Washington

Uh dude? I think you need concepts ready to go or else the thread is gonna get shut down

spacer.pngspacer.png

Im an isles,rangers,devils,Sabres,Yankees,Mets,Braves,hawks,knicks,nets,bills,giants,falcons,and jets fan. So?

Brooklyn Nets

The Nets(like most NBA teams) have had multiple designs throughout their history. I contemplated using a tye-dye base, but even the Nets themselves realized that was a bad idea.

I did use the wordmark from that era, however. The current number font remains, but the base jersey color becomes navy from the Jason Kidd Finals run(The silver from that era returns as well). Finally, the beloved asymmetric side panels from the Dr. J days return.

spacer.png

So far so good, but with Houston, I fell like the pinstripes should go for the entire uniform

spacer.pngspacer.png

Im an isles,rangers,devils,Sabres,Yankees,Mets,Braves,hawks,knicks,nets,bills,giants,falcons,and jets fan. So?

30 minutes ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

Just combining different logos and jersey elements isn't doing it for me. 

I don’t know man.... if done right like the nets, it could be pretty good.

spacer.pngspacer.png

• 1 month later...
47 minutes ago, Ukyo said:

Alo? Where are the updates? 

Right here.

Dallas Mavericks

With their uniform history being very limited, this one was harder to come up with ideas for. I settled on their somewhat minimalist-but-still-unique alternate as the base, with the wordmark and their trademark green from their original set plastered on the front.  The pants from their current set are modified with the stripe pattern.

spacer.png

Philadelphia 76ers

Definitely one of the more wilder ones of he bunch. Philly has had many, many designs, so unfortunately, I could not fit them all into one cohesive design. Using the red alternate the from the current set as the base, the "streaking stars" swoosh goes up the front of the jersey, but with the font from the Allen Iverson/2000's-era font. The side panels are lined with the black and gold trim from that era, too. 

spacer.png

• 4 weeks later...

Denver Nuggets

I've been sitting on this one for awhile....

When you think of Denver's NBA uniforms, what comes to mind? Powder blue and the skyline! So combining these pants with the current version of the iconic skyline, I brought back the number font and collar from the 90's set, and a word mark from a rarely seen ABA jersey.

spacer.png

Archived