SJ Sharks rewind (updated)

B-mer

With the Revers Retros one of my favorite looks was brought back in the Sharks pre-Edge design.  I want to see if I can revive that, with an update.  The road white was basically perfect to me, so that one is as is, just on Adidas template.  The home is where i'm getting stuck and looking for some help.  Also, I made this for my EA game, and don't have the time to make a flat concept, so sorry for that, but i think it still gets the idea across.  Would love thoughts on the home. My main goal was to simplify the original, and incorporate some white into it, so I kept the arm striping consistent with the road. I went with these colors as it mimics their current color hierarchy, more or less.  spacer.png

spacer.png

48 minutes ago, the admiral said:

Looks solid to me. I'll just add that my dream would be able to work in that template and have it map to a player model, but I don't have video games :(

There is a program that works with these that would model textures like these, not on a player but at least 3D with the jersey, pants, and socks where they should be. You would just need the model file I think. 

OK, had some time to throw some options together for the home.  These have the current logo as well, which maybe i'd keep or edit.

spacer.png

A. Same as posted before

B. same as A, swapped silver and white

C. more or less the same as the original with the white added and without the extra black from that

D. Clean, but something that was done by Avi, 

E. Same as original without extra black

F. Same as original without the black on the back

I actually think i'm leaning towards C, i just am unsure on white and silver/gray touching.  E looks clean and nicer than imagined in my head, but i wanted more white so the numbers and letters fit the overall thing better.  Thoughts on these or other suggestions?

Archived