Rebrand of Alpine State University sport department "Lobos" update1

Sidney

Hi guys I had that project waiting to be published, here is a personal concept. I want to be able  in a near future to make some 3D presentation,  It's not 3D yet but I'm working to improve my presentation...  what you think? 

ps: You'll find the rest under the video in the second post, enjoy!

MwHsTBI.jpg

hNa1bgX.png

9 minutes ago, slapshot said:

It may be due to the translation, but you alternate between "Alpine State University" and "Alpines State University".

Oh thanks!! Ithe fact that I translate I was paying more attention to mistakes than that... I'll correct that

hNa1bgX.png

I like this as a start, and the Texas outline + initials logo is well done.

Regarding the new lobo logo, the nose / eyes area feels awkward. It's hard for me to articulate why, other than it looking "off", but it's possibly due to the right side of the nose (specifically the upper portion comprised of the vertical black lines) feels disproportionate to the left. I can tell the logo is intentionally not symmetrical, but the strong dissymmetry in that area makes it looks ... disfigured maybe? 

14 hours ago, OHK said:

Regarding the new lobo logo, the nose / eyes area feels awkward. It's hard for me to articulate why, other than it looking "off", but it's possibly due to the right side of the nose (specifically the upper portion comprised of the vertical black lines) feels disproportionate to the left. I can tell the logo is intentionally not symmetrical, but the strong dissymmetry in that area makes it looks ... disfigured maybe? 

Thanks for the feedback, I'll try few changements to see if it better.

hNa1bgX.png

17 hours ago, OHK said:

Here are the modifications the new version is on the right side. C&C are appreciated

4nP5SDj.jpg

hNa1bgX.png

Archived