NFL Changes 2021

simtek34

2 hours ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

Unpopular opinion, but I don’t understand the love for this uniform. It looks like the Oilers and the Bills combined.

It reminds me more of Louisiana Tech, or even Fresno State. I don't particularly like any of the Pat Patriot uniforms, but this strikes me as a more professional look than the collegiate '80s uniforms:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Sure, there were some bizarre inconsistencies with the home jerseys' shoulder stripes (just look at Babe Parilli's jersey in that first photo compared to Jim Nance, Len St. Jean, and Charley Long), but that's an easy fix. Regardless, the 1993 uniforms were still a lot better.

• Like 3

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

11 hours ago, guest23 said:

Wait until roster cutdowns when they inevitably release the wrong one...

Jets gonna Jet. 

• Like 1

spacer.png

On 5/8/2021 at 2:27 PM, Lights Out said:

It reminds me more of Louisiana Tech, or even Fresno State. I don't particularly like any of the Pat Patriot uniforms, but this strikes me as a more professional look than the collegiate '80s uniforms:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Sure, there were some bizarre inconsistencies with the home jerseys' shoulder stripes (just look at Babe Parilli's jersey in that first photo compared to Jim Nance, Len St. Jean, and Charley Long), but that's an easy fix. Regardless, the 1993 uniforms were still a lot better.

I've been a Pats fan for my whole life and I just learned there's a Pats player that shared my last name. I need a Len St. Jean jersey. 

On 5/8/2021 at 1:27 PM, Lights Out said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Time out--was ol' boy there #20 a kicker? The way he's standing and the guy kneeling behind him leads me to think he was a kicker.  (Just saying, you know, because of the whole number-shuffin' thing going on this year.)

All that to the side...objectively speaking, that's a great uniform look. I'll take #15's shoulder loops over the others, but still...I hadn't realized until now how great that looked/looks.

• Like 2

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

39 minutes ago, tBBP said:

Time out--was ol' boy there #20 a kicker? The way he's standing and the guy kneeling behind him leads me to think he was a kicker.  (Just saying, you know, because of the whole number-shuffin' thing going on this year.)

Gino Cappelletti is #20, and he was a kicker, but he joined the team as kicker/DB and also played offense. 1960s football was different. 

• Like 3

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Well surprise surprise. NFL and Nike will debut city inspired uniforms but only for the following teams this year. If it’s a success, don’t be surprised to see it roll out for all 32 teams. 

Rams

Bears

Jets

Browns

Texans

9ers

Also I’ve heard that the one helmet rule is gone but there was no announcement because the NFL wants it to be a surprise. 

I do not give a bleep if you doubt me and to my loving admirers I expect to be apologized to when Bezos buys the Broncos in July.

• Yawn 1

14 minutes ago, Justpassingby said:

Well surprise surprise. NFL and Nike will debut city inspired uniforms but only for the following teams this year. If it’s a success, don’t be surprised to see it roll out for all 32 teams. 

Rams

Bears

Jets

Browns

Texans

9ers

Also I’ve heard that the one helmet rule is gone but there was no announcement because the NFL wants it to be a surprise. 

I do not give a bleep if you doubt me and to my loving admirers I expect to be apologized to when Bezos buys the Broncos in July.

More like Justlingeringforlongerthananyoneasked, am I right? 

• Like 14

31 minutes ago, Justpassingby said:

If it’s a success

What are the measures of success? NFL fans will buy anything. 

The NFL went full-steam into Color Rush, and I expect Nike would do that with another program as well. To do it only for 6 out of 32 teams seems really fake. Wouldn't 8 teams (25%) sound more realistic?????

There's no way Jerry Jones wasn't included in the first run of this, so your info seems bunk from the start. The fact that the Steelers or Packers aren't included (two of the biggest fan bases in the NFL) is also just laughable. 

And Bezos is now buying the Broncos?  HAHAHAHAHA I thought you said there was a PR scandal? What was the PR scandal for the Broncos in March/April? 

• Like 5

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

11 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

What are the measures of success? NFL fans will buy anything. 

The NFL went full-steam into Color Rush, and I expect Nike would do that with another program as well. To do it only for 6 out of 32 teams seems really fake. Wouldn't 8 teams (25%) sound more realistic?????

There's no way Jerry Jones wasn't included in the first run of this, so your info seems bunk from the start. The fact that the Steelers or Packers aren't included (two of the biggest fan bases in the NFL) is also just laughable. 

And Bezos is now buying the Broncos?  HAHAHAHAHA I thought you said there was a PR scandal? What was the PR scandal for the Broncos in March/April? 

Bezos had a PR scandal genius. Not the Broncos

And Color Rush only rolled out with 6 teams too, or did you forget about that?

• Yawn 1

6 minutes ago, Justpassingby said:

Bezos had a PR scandal genius. Not the Broncos

And Color Rush only rolled out with 6 teams too, or did you forget about that?

I’m pretty sure for the color rush, the NFL had every team unveil their new looks at the same time. There were huge graphics with every team, with notable players, wearing their new color rush jerseys. 

• Like 2

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10