NFL Changes 2021

simtek34

24 minutes ago, Justpassingby said:

Bezos had a PR scandal genius. Not the Broncos

And Color Rush only rolled out with 6 teams too, or did you forget about that?

I did forget about the limited 2015 unis...but it was 8 teams, not 6. Again...8 teams/32 makes a lot more sense. Also, the NFL already had plans for all 32 teams in 2015 (according to the news release)...it wasn't "if it's successful". 

I like how you can tell us it will be the Broncos, now, before the sale, since for weeks you told us you couldn't say what team it was. 

• Like 1

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

53 minutes ago, Justpassingby said:

Well surprise surprise. NFL and Nike will debut city inspired uniforms but only for the following teams this year. If it’s a success, don’t be surprised to see it roll out for all 32 teams. 

Rams

Bears

Jets

Browns

Texans

9ers

Also I’ve heard that the one helmet rule is gone but there was no announcement because the NFL wants it to be a surprise. 

I do not give a bleep if you doubt me and to my loving admirers I expect to be apologized to when Bezos buys the Broncos in July.

I expect to be apologized when exactly none of this happens. Stop with the fake bs. Even Reddit has better standards than this.

• Like 15

23 minutes ago, Justpassingby said:

Bezos had a PR scandal genius. Not the Broncos

And Color Rush only rolled out with 6 teams too, or did you forget about that?

Why is the purchase happening in July instead of May or June? The scandal has passed. According to you, the papers were ready to be signed two months ago. 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Justpassingby said:

Well surprise surprise. NFL and Nike will debut city inspired uniforms but only for the following teams this year. If it’s a success, don’t be surprised to see it roll out for all 32 teams. 

Rams

Bears

Jets

Browns

Texans

9ers

Also I’ve heard that the one helmet rule is gone but there was no announcement because the NFL wants it to be a surprise. 

I do not give a bleep if you doubt me and to my loving admirers I expect to be apologized to when Bezos buys the Broncos in July.

You don't tell me what to do Jackass.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, NormMacdonald said:

Inside sources have confirmed to me that the Las Vegas Raiders will wear black jerseys and the Minnesota Vikings will have horns on their helmet for the upcoming season. I know you guys won't believe me but I expect you all to grovel before me when the season starts

did you get that off reddit?

• Like 8

I choose to believe this is Cody21 making his triumphant return to the boards. That offseason was the best.

• Like 7

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

9 hours ago, Justpassingby said:

You kinda suck dude

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, dont care said:

I’m leaning more towards BradyIsMyHomeBoy

There's a lot of SoundOfThrowingPennies too. To be fair, I'm still not convinced they aren't all the same person.

• Like 1

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

19 hours ago, WSU151 said:

There's no way Jerry Jones wasn't included in the first run of this, so your info seems bunk from the start. The fact that the Steelers or Packers aren't included (two of the biggest fan bases in the NFL) is also just laughable. 

I don't buy this "rumor" either, but to be fair, the MLB's City Connect program has left out a lot of the biggest fanbases too (the Yankees, the Mets, the Cardinals, the Phillies, and the Braves come to mind) while including smaller fanbases like the Marlins and Diamondbacks. That's clearly what the troll is modeling their fake "leak" after.

• Like 1

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

10 hours ago, MDGP said:

There's a lot of SoundOfThrowingPennies too. To be fair, I'm still not convinced they aren't all the same person.

This dude's obsession with the Broncos leans heavily into SoundOfThrowingPennies territory. That guy wouldn't shut up about how a Broncos rebrand was totally happening, for real guys. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, IceCap said:

This dude's obsession with the Broncos leans heavily into SoundOfThrowingPennies territory. That guy wouldn't shut up about how a Broncos rebrand was totally happening, for real guys. 

Getting some FormerLurker vibes...the guy who said the Chiefs helmets were going to be matte and the Chargers' unis would be "pretty much purple". 

• Like 9