NFL Changes 2021

simtek34

20 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

As a lifelong Viking fan, let me say for the record that I don't give a rat's butt about whatever color helmets the Ravens wear.

As long as the facemasks are grey, right?

• Like 8

18 hours ago, SFGiants58 said:

Well, I’m probably one of fifteen North Americans who know about Modern Talking in any serious detail. 

modern talking GIF

Does that make me a boomer or just wannabe Eurotrash?

I thought it's been established that you are the junction of your own unique Venn diagram 😁

• Like 3

It's where I sit.

1 hour ago, Sec19Row53 said:

I thought it's been established that you are the junction of your own unique Venn diagram 😁

I am also a unique Venn diagram, but don’t talk much on here about my other weird interests. Haha

• Like 3

I don't mind a flurry of different helmet colors. I'd love to see the Jags with a teal shell for a couple of games. Maybe a Columbia blue shell for Tennessee would be cool to see. 

What scares me is someone pulling some cute 2010's Jags crap. The real hideous and gaudy.

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, Scrumptious Ham said:

I don't mind a flurry of different helmet colors. I'd love to see the Jags with a teal shell for a couple of games. Maybe a Columbia blue shell for Tennessee would be cool to see. 

What scares me is someone pulling some cute 2010's Jags crap. The real hideous and gaudy.

Agreed. I expect WFT to take full advantage of the two-helmet rule once the rebrand rolls around next year

1 hour ago, Scrumptious Ham said:

Your description of those alternate helmets is already hideous and gaudy. What's the point?

• Like 2

It's where I sit.

3 hours ago, Bill0813 said:

Since the Ravens use the actual colors of their mascot, then make the beak on the Raven black as well, and again, lose the "B" on the helmet.

I’m sorry, but it’s a well-known fact that actual ravens have a red capital B on each cheek. 

EDIT: the B is gold, the eyes are red. But my point remains the same. 

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, Sec19Row53 said:

Your description of those alternate helmets is already hideous and gaudy. What's the point?

Teal and Columbia Blue helmets seem pretty reasonable and self explanatory to me. Not sure what was so hideous and gaudy about the description.

• Like 9

On 7/2/2021 at 9:27 PM, Old School Fool said:

E-40 didn't even make it to worldwide knowledge until like 2006 when "Tell Me When To Go" came out. He was already popular here in California before that but man, that song really did alot to keep his career going and let people know. You're in the clear on this as far as I'm concerned.

I remember the year 2006 and the surrounding years. Those were good times.

On 7/3/2021 at 10:30 AM, Gothamite said:

Doesn’t mean they should be using them all in the same set. 

pick a blue and stick with it, boys. Just commit. 

Meh. That doesn't mean they have to wear the same thing all the time. Because that gets boring.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DNAsports said:

Teal and Columbia Blue helmets seem pretty reasonable and self explanatory to me. Not sure what was so hideous and gaudy about the description.

Pictorials, for those curious (yes, the shade is a bit off on the Jaguars' helmets, but still)...

Dszv5y5W0AAS4iG.jpg

main_1550770389-Eddie-George-Signed-Tenn

(I'd probably prefer a navy mask with that Titans helmet if it were to become real, but that's just me.)

• Like 11

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

2 hours ago, gothedistance said:

Meh. That doesn't mean they have to wear the same thing all the time. Because that gets boring.

Yeah - It's boring to have a best look and always wear it because 17 games is just so many. Who could possibly wear the same uniform 9 times in a season when it's their best look?

• Like 3

It's where I sit.

23 hours ago, j'villejags said:

Ravens should go with purple flake helmets. 

I've said the same thing in the past and your visual aid there bears it out. Love it. Purple-flake black helmets, black jerseys, pants, and socks.

• Like 2

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫