Jump to content

NFL Changes 2021


simtek34

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

As a lifelong Viking fan, let me say for the record that I don't give a rat's butt about whatever color helmets the Ravens wear.

As long as the facemasks are grey, right?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, SFGiants58 said:

Well, I’m probably one of fifteen North Americans who know about Modern Talking in any serious detail. 
 

modern talking GIF
 

Does that make me a boomer or just wannabe Eurotrash?

I thought it's been established that you are the junction of your own unique Venn diagram 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sec19Row53 said:

I thought it's been established that you are the junction of your own unique Venn diagram 😁

I am also a unique Venn diagram, but don’t talk much on here about my other weird interests. Haha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Bill0813 said:

Since the Ravens use the actual colors of their mascot, then make the beak on the Raven black as well, and again, lose the "B" on the helmet.

and the nearly invisible helmet stripes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't mind a flurry of different helmet colors. I'd love to see the Jags with a teal shell for a couple of games. Maybe a Columbia blue shell for Tennessee would be cool to see. 

 

What scares me is someone pulling some cute 2010's Jags crap. The real hideous and gaudy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Scrumptious Ham said:

I don't mind a flurry of different helmet colors. I'd love to see the Jags with a teal shell for a couple of games. Maybe a Columbia blue shell for Tennessee would be cool to see. 

 

What scares me is someone pulling some cute 2010's Jags crap. The real hideous and gaudy.

Agreed. I expect WFT to take full advantage of the two-helmet rule once the rebrand rolls around next year

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Scrumptious Ham said:

I don't mind a flurry of different helmet colors. I'd love to see the Jags with a teal shell for a couple of games. Maybe a Columbia blue shell for Tennessee would be cool to see. 

 

What scares me is someone pulling some cute 2010's Jags crap. The real hideous and gaudy.

Your description of those alternate helmets is already hideous and gaudy. What's the point?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Bill0813 said:

Since the Ravens use the actual colors of their mascot, then make the beak on the Raven black as well, and again, lose the "B" on the helmet.

I’m sorry, but it’s a well-known fact that actual ravens have a red capital B on each cheek. 
 

EDIT: the B is gold, the eyes are red. But my point remains the same. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Sec19Row53 said:

Your description of those alternate helmets is already hideous and gaudy. What's the point?

Teal and Columbia Blue helmets seem pretty reasonable and self explanatory to me. Not sure what was so hideous and gaudy about the description.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/2/2021 at 9:27 PM, Old School Fool said:

 

E-40 didn't even make it to worldwide knowledge until like 2006 when "Tell Me When To Go" came out. He was already popular here in California before that but man, that song really did alot to keep his career going and let people know. You're in the clear on this as far as I'm concerned.

 

I remember the year 2006 and the surrounding years. Those were good times.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/3/2021 at 10:30 AM, Gothamite said:


Doesn’t mean they should be using them all in the same set. 
 

pick a blue and stick with it, boys. Just commit. 

 

Meh. That doesn't mean they have to wear the same thing all the time. Because that gets boring.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, DNAsports said:

Teal and Columbia Blue helmets seem pretty reasonable and self explanatory to me. Not sure what was so hideous and gaudy about the description.

 

Pictorials, for those curious (yes, the shade is a bit off on the Jaguars' helmets, but still)...

 

Dszv5y5W0AAS4iG.jpg

 

main_1550770389-Eddie-George-Signed-Tenn

 

(I'd probably prefer a navy mask with that Titans helmet if it were to become real, but that's just me.)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, gothedistance said:

 

Meh. That doesn't mean they have to wear the same thing all the time. Because that gets boring.

 

 

Yeah - It's boring to have a best look and always wear it because 17 games is just so many. Who could possibly wear the same uniform 9 times in a season when it's their best look?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, j'villejags said:

Ravens should go with purple flake helmets. 

 

I've said the same thing in the past and your visual aid there bears it out. Love it. Purple-flake black helmets, black jerseys, pants, and socks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.