NFL Changes 2021

simtek34

50 minutes ago, Sport said:

Sharing for no reason other than I saw this and it really showed how much better the new unis look compared directly with the old look. 

Is there a slight gradient on the inner-most orange stripe?  Or just a reflection?

It's unquestionably a better uniform, but I'm still not down with orange stripes, and I think the pants stripes could be done much better than that.

• Like 5

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, Sport said:

Sharing for no reason other than I saw this and it really showed how much better the new unis look compared directly with the old look. 

The jersey is so much better.  1000%.  Those pants, though.  I would prefer they just wear the black and white ones.

• Like 14

Yeah no argument on the pants. It's the one WTF Choice that Nike throws into every redesign. It's like they said "well we can't just reuse the old pants from the old set" and to that I say "WHY CAN'T YOU".

But the rest is such an improvement that I've decided to ignore that specific pair of pants. 

• Like 14

PvO6ZWJ.png

4 hours ago, Sport said:

I’m still shocked Nike managed to pull off such a straight update of an old uniform. No gradients, no pewter shoulders, no armpit stripes, just a simple, straight to the point update. It looks great.

• Like 4

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

A recent Madden promo showed off the Bengals’ new white over black combo. IMO this looks fantastic matched up with the Steelers and Id love to see it any day over the washed out all white.

spacer.png

I also think that the black jersey paired with the simple white pants with the black stripes looks very sharp. If they stuck with these two combos for the home and away and burned the orange stripe pants, this update would be near perfect and always match up well against their AFC North rivals. However, I can't expect them to be so wise.

spacer.png

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Bathysphere said:

A recent Madden promo showed off the Bengals’ new white over black combo. IMO this looks fantastic matched up with the Steelers and Id love to see it any day over the washed out all white.

spacer.png

I also think that the black jersey paired with the simple white pants with the black stripes looks very sharp. If they stuck with these two combos for the home and away and burned the orange stripe pants, this update would be near perfect and always match up well against their AFC North rivals. However, I can't expect them to be so wise.

spacer.png

These two picture are perfect examples of how small details can ruin a uniform: The yoga pants look makes the top one look ridiculous, the undershirt in the second makes it look unprofessional and lazy

• Like 6

The white pants/orange stripes are horrible, white pants/black stripes only look right with the white jersey while this combo looks absolutely off having barely any orange along orange helmets, black pants look bad as mono black and put too much emphasis on the lack of orange of the white jerseys. I really want to like this update but the only combination that doesn't bother me is orange jersey/black pants/orange socks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jp1409 said:

The white pants/orange stripes are horrible, white pants/black stripes only look right with the white jersey while this combo looks absolutely off having barely any orange along orange helmets, black pants look bad as mono black and put too much emphasis on the lack of orange of the white jerseys. I really want to like this update but the only combination that doesn't bother me is orange jersey/black pants/orange socks.

But there's orange tiger stripes on the black pants?!?

It's where I sit.

4 hours ago, Bathysphere said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

All-white just needs black or orange socks, really. 

Definitely a step in the right direction for the Rams. The bone uniform seems even more out of place now that the white and blue jerseys look to be the same design. It's almost like the bone uniforms were designed as an alternate and at the last minute they thought it was a good idea to make them their primary light jerseys.

• Like 16

53 minutes ago, EddieJ1984 said:

IMG_9775-1-750x1316.jpg

Can they just get rid of the bone ones now?

This one "alternate" is already a massive upgrade from their current set. Now if they'd only fix the Rams horns on the helmets.

• Like 1