NFL Changes 2021

simtek34

On 7/22/2021 at 10:42 AM, insert name said:

If Under Armour can figure it out with UCLA, I'm sure Nike can too. I think it's absurd after all these years and they haven't produced a uniform that can properly display looping shoulder stipes. 

not too absurd when you consider that Nike just doesn’t want to. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 4

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the Browns' throwbacks. Helmet feels too bright without the brown stripe, there's just a ton of white since everything except the helmet is white, it's just not for me. That number font is great, though.

• Like 8

the user formerly known as cdclt

Looks like a Browns uniform with a Broncos AFL era helmet. That white stripe really throws the whole look off almost, which sucks because the rest is absolutely gorgeous. It’s easy to look past though thankfully, so I’m a big fan.

• Like 3

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

Love these. I hope they keep them around and add a fauxback white helmet with the pants stripe on it.

• Like 1

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

48 minutes ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

Twitter: “What’s the difference?”

6FiuvV7mvnE26U=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw

I had that thought initially about the Manziel set, but then looked it up.

Boy did they mess up those numbers bad then. What a dumb drop shadow it was.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

2 hours ago, DNAsports said:

Yeah, the Browns uniforms gradually keep getting better

Seems like everything they've done from 2020 on has been perfect. Field design and graphics for this season are improvements too. Just hope they figure out how to have a real logo one day...

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, VDizzle12 said:

Seems like everything they've done from 2020 on has been perfect. Field design and graphics for this season are improvements too. Just hope they figure out how to have a real logo one day...

Maybe one day an updated version of this will grace the 50 yard line

spacer.png

• Like 14

1 hour ago, clonewars2008 said:

I have to say it, the 49ers need to add the drop shadow to their uniforms. Keep the gold helmet and gold pants but add drop shadow to their numbers. 

Unnecessary with how simple the rest of the uniform is. Even a traditional outline would look out of place.

• Like 2

On 7/22/2021 at 4:26 PM, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

They choose not to. Their own throwbacks have three stripes.

spacer.png

Look, all Im saying is this season will mark their fifth wearing their two stripes that aren’t intentionally placed to be cut off at the cuff. Maybe, just maybe, with them wearing the three stripe throwbacks so often this year, just maybe could they get some support for fitting all three stripes on the primaries…

• Like 2