NFL Changes 2021

simtek34

1 hour ago, leopard88 said:

Heck, if my eyes don't deceive me, No. 44 (near the top left) is wearing two different 4s on the front of his jersey.

its hard to tell for sure but I think they’re the same.  The way they’re pulling in different directions, and wrapping around his body, distorts them. 

I can only identify two 4a for sure, serif and sans-serif. 

1 hour ago, Gothamite said:

its hard to tell for sure but I think they’re the same.  The way they’re pulling in different directions, and wrapping around his body, distorts them. 

I can only identify two 4a for sure, serif and sans-serif. 

To me, it looks like the first 4 doesn't have a top serif while the second one does.  It's definitely not clear.

• Like 2

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

On 8/22/2021 at 11:24 PM, tBBP said:

Edited for accuracy; see above.

I don't think they ever did; that said, considering they built that set on what at the time was a new Nike template, methinks it was a/ a way to show off some of the panels of said template and b/ a way to force columbia Titans Blue in there...since they decided to shove so much two-tone gray up on the shoulders and a little more on the pants.

(My God, though...those Titans joints and the alarm clock joints the Bucs just jettisoned really might be two of, if not the two, worst NFL sets of all time...)

I don’t think it’s A because the template they came out with didn’t have a side panel on the regular template 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Rockstar Matt said:

I know we already knew the Cowboys will be in navy, and the Bucs in white, but the Cowboys also just announced they’ll be wearing their white pants. 

Not a bad matchup tonight. 

The Cowboys social media team lied lmao. They’re in their normal road blues. 

• Like 4

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

I was hoping they'd have worked on the Bucs pants a little in the offseason to make them look less dark and more like the ones they're trying to replicate.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

30 minutes ago, BBTV said:

I was hoping they'd have worked on the Bucs pants a little in the offseason to make them look less dark and more like the ones they're trying to replicate.

Nike: unable to replicate a colour Wilson Athletics managed in 1997.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Gothamite said:

“gold star Captain”

spacer.png

I hope think by that they meant he is the team's first four- or five-year captain (which in itself is rather telling). I forget whether the four gold stars is for four years or five.

The more egregious error is the "el capatain" tag...I mean, dude, the word you're looking for is "el capitan"--but, whatever...this club just keeps giving people reasons to laugh at it. 🤦‍♂️

• Like 4

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||