NFL Changes 2021

simtek34

The Chargers’ rebrand is one of the best I can remember in a while. Their previous look was fine, very good even but they absolutely nailed this look. Every combination is at least a 7/10 with some 10/10s in there. And as you said, even that fashion jersey looks fantastic. 

Easy Top 5-10 identity in the league. 

• Like 21

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Crabcake said:

The Chargers’ rebrand is one of the best I can remember in a while. Their previous look was fine, very good even but they absolutely nailed this look. Every combination is at least a 7/10 with some 10/10s in there. And as you said, even that fashion jersey looks fantastic. 

Easy Top 5-10 identity in the league. 

I think the single most important thing they could do to be even better looking is replace the yellow facemask with powder blue. Currently, their home/road looks (especially the white jersey) are a bit yellow heavy.

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

I’m torn, it’s a great rebrand but I always though it was missing something and that something is a navy layer to the bolt and numbers. (Completely disregard the bad striping on this one but add the principle of the numbers and that would look so much better) like it adds some definition and makes the elements stand out more. spacer.png

• Like 6

zyyMk1d.png

On 9/16/2021 at 12:20 PM, Echo said:

Does that mean NFL captains can legally marry people?

Well, I know a girl who got hitched at Lambeau around a decade ago (in the offseason, but still).  And I figure Rodgers is more qualified to officiate a wedding than Buster Posey is at delivering babies, at least😄

Granted, Posey totally had the calm doctor voice down.

• Like 1

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

On 9/15/2021 at 11:54 PM, Bruhammydude said:

I expect these type of bickering's from my siblings, lol

On 9/17/2021 at 12:53 PM, DNAsports said:

spacer.png

It's called a discussion. It happens when people have a difference of opinion. Y'all are big boys. You'll be fine. 

• Like 2
  • Yawn 1

On 9/17/2021 at 2:09 PM, DNAsports said:

I saw a good number of these while at the Washington-Chargers game and it really made me realize the jersey should totally be in their rotation if not for the two blue alts 

spacer.png

I'd like these if they had a blue helmet to go with them. 

• Like 2

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

15 minutes ago, ManillaToad said:

Something deeply depressing about a moribund franchise coming up with a terrible, trend-chasing uniform out of thin air to wear in their once a year pity national broadcast game

I think they have another national broadcast game...sometime in November, IIRC.

• Like 4

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

spacer.png

Absolutely terrible. Is there some sort of rule that surprise white pants have to be plain? How short of notice did they think of this that Nike didn't have time to put some damn stripes on it? And the white socks are the diarrhea icing on this turd cake.

• Like 9

spacer.png

3 hours ago, burgundy said:

spacer.png

Absolutely terrible. Is there some sort of rule that surprise white pants have to be plain? How short of notice did they think of this that Nike didn't have time to put some damn stripes on it? And the white socks are the diarrhea icing on this turd cake.

I'd argue that the wordmark on the sleeve is the worst thing in that photo, with the white tights being second.

• Like 3

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

3 minutes ago, BBTV said:

I'd argue that the wordmark on the sleeve is the worst thing in that photo, with the white tights being second.

A fair argument. Although that's always there to ruin an otherwise decent uniform, so I guess I've been desensitized to it.

• Like 1

spacer.png