NFL Changes 2021

simtek34

On 9/26/2021 at 10:18 PM, tBBP said:

I wondered so, too, so here's a quick idea:

FQHPvM4.png

d02sMXZ.png

If they actually do have orange pants like this, they should definitely do this for real.

That looks great! Before releasing the new look they said there would be 9 different combinations, which led me to believe they'd have white pants, black pants, and orange pants. 2 different sets of white pants doesn't make 9 combinations because they can't wear the Nemo pants with the white jerseys (I mean, they can, but they shouldn't). Actually the Nemo pants look worse with every jersey in my opinion so technically it is 9 different combinations, but 3 of them look worse than 3 of the other white panted combos. Maybe they figured orange pants would step on the Browns turf too much? 

The good news is there's nothing stopping them from adding these orange pants at any time. 

• Like 6

PvO6ZWJ.png

11 minutes ago, CitizenTino said:

I really wish I hadn’t noticed the swooshes on the jersey and pants not matching for no discernible reason. That’s going to drive me nuts.

The Colts have the same issue... though the black/blue difference is less noticeable than the Giants' red/blue. Either way, I feel ya! It's dumb.

1295516114.jpeg

• Like 8

1 hour ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Everybody is over complicating their Bengal fixes.  It's very simple. 

Burn the "Finding Nemo" pants. Always wear black socks, unless you're wearing black pants, in which case wear orange socks.

Done.

Better yet, they should’ve only unveiled new jerseys and kept the old pants. Those were perfectly fine.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, CitizenTino said:

I really wish I hadn’t noticed the swooshes on the jersey and pants not matching for no discernible reason. That’s going to drive me nuts.

Yes, and yet you promote them as white pants despite the fact that the color swatch is obviously grey.

• Like 3

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

7 hours ago, CitizenTino said:

The white pants probably exist because people love the throwback/color rush but I think the Giants are too stupid to realize that people love them more cause there's actually blue in that the fact they're all white.

The blue stripe in the gray pants was literally the only blue on the entire uniform (sans helmet) and now it's gone. They gotta at least make the two thin stripes on the sleeves and pants blue or something. Or throw a blue outline around the numbers. Get some blue in there somewhere.

• Like 6

Never heard of this jabroni, and I"m sure this is just a photoshop mishap, but I could live with it.

• Like 3

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

As helmet shapes continue to evolve due to the safety enhancements, and more vent holes get added everywhere, I wonder how sustainable the Eagles, Rams, and Vikings designs are.  We're seeing that even "normal" decals are starting to be problematic, but the ones like those teams could be particularly awkward on modern helmets.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

40 minutes ago, AgentColon2 said:

I agree. This is a case where I would be full on board for a gray mask.

also a good time to revisit the prototype unused uniforms from 2012. Not perfect, but I love the colors.

spacer.png

Is that a prototype, or just someone's concept?

That doesn't look like 2012 style presentation, frankly.

• Like 3

It's where I sit.

52 minutes ago, BBTV said:

As helmet shapes continue to evolve due to the safety enhancements, and more vent holes get added everywhere, I wonder how sustainable the Eagles, Rams, and Vikings designs are.  We're seeing that even "normal" decals are starting to be problematic, but the ones like those teams could be particularly awkward on modern helmets.

I was thinking this the other day when watching Titans highlights. That helmet logo could not be a worse shape for this specific helmet model. 

USATSI_15145351_168383805_lowres-879x630

USATSI_13615255_168386999_lowres-scaled.

• Like 2

PvO6ZWJ.png