NFL Changes 2021

simtek34

Just now, dont care said:

They couldn’t read orange numbers on a brown uniform

Well ya, because orange is darker than power blue.

Also, this 👇 seems to work in the NFL, so...

USATSI_17385296-scaled-e1640024898228-10

• Like 1

6uXNWAo.png

Everyone, can we please keep this thread on track and move all the Titans concepts to the appropriate place:

• Like 16

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

8 minutes ago, BBTV said:

Everyone, can we please keep this thread on track and move all the Titans concepts to the appropriate place:

Huh? This if the NFL Changes thread. Not the Washington Commanders thread.

Ahhh... I get it now...

Edited by Cujo
  • Like 1

6uXNWAo.png

21 hours ago, MJD7 said:

The single biggest missed opportunity of the Titans’ last redesign was not going with a light blue helmet. It could have looked beautiful and would have immediately set them apart from the rest of the NFL.

Although I think UNC’s uniforms are perfect, for Tennessee I’d like them to keep a bit more navy in the color balance, because I think it’s still one of the best color schemes out there if balanced properly. I like the navy numbers for the Titans on the light blue & white jerseys, for example.

I could be misremembering but I think Bud Adams' daughter isn't a big fan of the columbia blue and prefers navy.

• Like 2

This may be the first time two threads have been Snatjacked at the same time...that's progress. 

• Like 7

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

33 minutes ago, Cujo said:

Did the 49ers officially go back to this script logo? Because this is what I see being used on tv now

53e27e7b9a75ed91a1b1e09841f2bede.jpg

They use it everywhere except the jerseys. They still use the (superior, IMO) 2009  wordmark.

spacer.png

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Kramerica Industries said:

Amazing how something as simple as orange socks instead of black elevates the Bengals uniforms significantly, and that's even with the acknowledgment that black socks themselves would've been just fine.

I still dont like how the pants stripes dont match the stripes on shoulders or helmet. 

So inconsistent 

• Like 8

27 minutes ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

They use it everywhere except the jerseys. They still use the (superior, IMO) 2009  wordmark.

spacer.png

Wow. And they just burned their "5 years" to unnecessarily modify those sleeves

• Like 2

6uXNWAo.png

5 hours ago, selgy said:

I still dont like how the pants stripes dont match the stripes on shoulders or helmet. 

So inconsistent 

Trying to match either the helmet or sleeves is impossible. The pants from two changes ago were the best way to go.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 1/15/2022 at 3:24 PM, Cujo said:

Did the 49ers officially go back to this script logo? Because this is what I see being used on tv now

53e27e7b9a75ed91a1b1e09841f2bede.jpg

The white outlines in this are so weird 

• Like 2

Excellent!

On 1/15/2022 at 4:38 PM, Kramerica Industries said:

Amazing how something as simple as orange socks instead of black elevates the Bengals uniforms significantly, and that's even with the acknowledgment that black socks themselves would've been just fine.

I don’t much care for the Nemo-like orange pant stripes, but it’s hard to argue against them when they lead to the orange socks, with the whole look feeling so well tied together.  

Historical connotations are pretty cool too. Between the switch to the striped helmet and their last pre-2022 playoff win, they wore only orange socks.