NFL Changes 2021

simtek34

3 minutes ago, PERRIN said:

@Brave-Bird 08's Bengals concept is one of my favorites on these boards. He tried out the orange to white gradient and it looks pretty good. I would be fine if the bengals went for these, though with a tweak to the pants stripe.

b6a3020ebaa9dd37e7b7f3ef4bc92187.pngbc27a133aeb6af0081aee5dbb588e9f6.png

pretty solid. I prefer the full body leaping tiger on the sleevecaps, but that's a minor quibble. 

• Like 4

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Why is Burrow switching from number 9 to number g?

• Like 13

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

22 hours ago, DNAsports said:

I could see the NFL using this as an NHL Reverse Retro equivalent, but alas, they don’t have the kahonas to do it.

I’d love to see it. It’s kinda what the Patriots did with their color rush.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Froob said:

Do this minus the mono requirement and we have something.

It wouldn’t even be very hard to accomplish this, honestly. There’s enough history in uniforms between the teams to come up with a new uniform for each team. Although, teams like Baltimore, Carolina, and Houston who haven’t gone through significant uniform change would likely need a legitimate fauxback.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, _DietDrPepper_ said:

Cowboys and Niners have two of the worst color rush uniforms, they'd be big downgrades from their current sets. 

Agreed. The 49ers have one of the better primary uniforms in the league right now, and that Cowboy color rush wrongly uses navy instead of royal and had those dopey big stars on the sleeves.

• Like 2

On 2/4/2021 at 12:01 PM, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

#OnlyInTexas

Well for the Texans, all jersey colors are bad this year.

On 2/4/2021 at 10:55 PM, Cujo said:

Piping is officially dead, isn't it?

Only when the Cardinals change and Tennessee gets rid of the pit stains on their jerseys. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 minute ago, MJWalker45 said:

Image result for tennessee titans jersey

It's not officially piping, but that arm pit being a different color than the rest of the jersey may as well be.

It’s not piping though, nothing close to it in fact. It’s a weird half side panel thing that just ends up being a pit stain.

• Like 2
  • Yawn 1