NFL Changes 2021

simtek34

5 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Absolutely. Has any team had as many completely new uniform identities as the Jaguars have since 1996?

Maybe the White Sox back in the 80s-- but that was a different time. But yeah, the Jags at this point have far surpassed the Padres in the uni-schiz category. 

As for this "teal-is-primary" thing, this only works if teal pants are primary on the road under the white tops... if not, the whole thing is a wash. (Pretty much like the organization will be if they don't figure out fast who they are or what they even want to look like.)

• Like 5

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

We’re at EAL IS PRIMARY. Funny they couldn’t sneak that one past us (mainly because their new tweets are very out of their normal vibe.)

2 more years left with this set, if Lawrence brings success with them I doubt they change, I think they went plain to just not have issues with it, yet people are complaining for the plain nature.

(for the record I just think a number outline  is all that’s needed, I like the simplicity, and they wear the wrong colors too much)

• Like 2

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

11 hours ago, rorinator said:

I think the Jets new uniforms have actually really grown on me. Besides the status quo logo change and BFBS (that I can live with), I think it's an upgrade over the butchered Namath-shoulders and ugly shade of green...

As long as they are bad roll with the current set (Kotite lite), after that back to the Namath/Vinny/Sanchez era throwbacks.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Claystation360 said:

So get 19K and say oh sorry guys were keeping black after we already said TEAL IS PRIMARY.🤣😂

Right? 😅

It’s happening regardless, the social media team just trying to get a little engagement.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Gr3g3 said:

Right? 😅

It’s happening regardless, the social media team just trying to get a little engagement.

The paperwork has likely been filed to the NFL already, the Jags just wanted to get the fans excited.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, fouhy12 said:

NFL 2020 thread is locked, so I'm posting this here. Didn't realize it in live time, but Mecole Hardman was straight up wearing the wrong socks during the Super Bowl.

sV2SqYu.jpg

How does that even happen? The NFL needs to get it's sock situation together.

Is #77 wearing his socks upside down? 

• Like 1

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

3 minutes ago, Sec19Row53 said:

I think everyone ELSE is wearing them upside down 🙂

Thats kinda what I was thinking, but the Chiefs player wear their socks in so many different ways there is no way to tell what they are supposed to be doing.

Which is too bad, because I dig their socks.

• Like 2

5660299338_f9de1a078e_z.jpg

5659732257_11a2c8d0d4_z.jpg

16 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

Is #77 wearing his socks upside down? 

That's not uncommon... What he's doing is cutting off the foot portion of the sock, and either wearing a specialty "no show" sock, or even going barefoot inside a skin tight shoe. He still has to wear the calf portion of the sock per NFL rules.

• Like 2