NFL Changes 2021

simtek34

they could just put little chips in the jerseys and the TV broadcast could "hover" the number over the player, or make it look like it's in a thought bubble coming out of his head.  Problem solved.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

On 3/2/2021 at 2:57 PM, cheo25 said:

sorry, I know that it’s a real image.  I didn’t mean to imply otherwise, it just looks funny to me for some reason. The shape of it, maybe. 

• Like 1

On 2/27/2021 at 2:25 PM, phutmasterflex said:

This full body logo I love. I know it is way too detailed to work on a uniform but it would have been cool to see it used in some form. 

he0r2sbq6u7gr9i2th9q.gif

That was really an official Seahacks logo?  Really?

6uXNWAo.png

On 3/4/2021 at 5:11 PM, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Are any NFL games actually broadcast in 4K?

Fox did the Thursday night games in 4K through its app and a couple providers, but that was about it. Hopefully the other networks start to get on board soon.

5 minutes ago, Justpassingby said:

Maybe I’m crazy but I actually think that logo could look really good on a silver helmet. Only silver though for some reason.

It’s too detailed to be used on a uniform, the small lines and details would get lost and would just look like a weird “Y”.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Gothamite said:

Yes.  Just rarely used.  Think it was only ever seen on some stadium signage. 

Yep. I've seen it at Lumen Field. I want to say near Section 140 by the food area, but someone more familiar with the stadium could correct me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I can't believe I remember this, but we actually discussed that logo here like 15 years ago.  Nick made a vector of it and then said the Seahawks started using it.  The link in the thread isn't there anymore but here it is anyway. 

• Like 3

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Niners breaking out red '94 throwbacks doesn't come as a surprise at all.

Ev5-u04XAAIO_XO?format=jpg&name=large

Throwing back to the old "B" logo as the 1946 patch is an interesting choice.

Not a fan of the drop shadow. But the with the Browns bland identity, they really don't have much to work with.

Ev5-u02XcAAWw9e?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 3

6uXNWAo.png

Love the Browns. I'm always in favor of more orange touching brown.

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Cujo said:

These leaks, along with the Bengals -- tv numbers on all NFL unis are now officially RIP

Gives Nike a reason to keep making new jerseys. 

• Like 1

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

3 minutes ago, Cujo said:

tv numbers on all NFL unis are now officially RIP

there's absolutely no reason to think that.

Just now, BBTV said:

there's absolutely no reason to think that.

Rams, Patriots last year.

Bengals, Browns this year.

It's a definite trend which i expect to continue with most new jerseys from here on out

• Like 8

6uXNWAo.png