NFL Changes 2021

simtek34

6 hours ago, Pizzaman7294 said:

spacer.png

Seeing the current Rams helmet by the Super Bowl XXXIV logo hurts.    

A bunch of these Hawaiian logo-mashup shirts are on NFL Shop recently. 

All those LA logos flying around a title won in St. Louis is so funny. The STL and modern LA Rams feel like completely different franchises at this point.

• Like 10

21 hours ago, BBTV said:

I don't know anything about fabric, but I doubt it starts out crisp white, so wouldn't there be dye in either case?  I know you're being funny, but it made me think.

White fabrics are bleached or chemically brightened rather than dyed, because dyes aren’t opaque (meaning there’s not really a way to “dye” something white). Natural fibers (cotton, flax, wool) normally produce yarns and fabrics with a beige/cream color. Undyed synthetic fibers are usually brighter, but still produce yarns and fabrics with an off-white appearance. What you’re actually doing when you make white fabric is taking that natural color out, rather than adding color in.

• Like 6

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

On 3/15/2021 at 1:57 PM, NFLfan10 said:

The Chargers had the issue of non-matching home and road uniforms in 2019, but they fixed it this past season. The Broncos have had this issue since 2012 and refuse to address it, which is another reason why they need to update their uniforms. And now we'll have the Jaguars in teal full-time, but they'll likely still wear white on black for most road games with minimal teal present. I think the only team that pulls this off well is the Giants.

The Rams had that issue and still didn't fix it. Do we know what color we expect their new alternate jersey to be? 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 3/17/2021 at 11:48 AM, Cujo said:

I'm sorry, but who won that day? The better team did.

Clearly that's not true. The Patriots are the only team in history to win 18 games in a season. The goal of football is to win. That makes them indisputably the best team to ever play.

Carolina Panthers (2012 - Pres)Carolina Hurricanes (2000 - Pres)

1 hour ago, JustForFun said:

2 what? 2 jockstraps?

Why would a guy with no testicles need even one jockstrap, let alone two?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

56 minutes ago, throwuascenario said:

Clearly that's not true. The Patriots are the only team in history to win 18 games in a season. The goal of football is to win. That makes them indisputably the best team to ever play.

Good thing they have a trophy for that.

• Like 24

It's where I sit.

I still contend that 2 is the worst-looking number for a quarterback to wear, and it looks really bad on a guy that looks/plays like Wentz. 

• Like 5

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

11 hours ago, BBTV said:

I still contend that 2 is the worst-looking number for a quarterback to wear, and it looks really bad on a guy that looks/plays like Wentz. 

6 is the worst number on a jersey. It's asymmetrical in a way that makes it look too bottom heavy and goofy. I never thought that about 9 though. Maybe it's the direction it faces

• Like 5

16 hours ago, BBTV said:

It's the "Tim Couch Number" to me. A harbinger of poor QB play to come.

4 hours ago, O.C.D said:

6 is the worst number on a jersey. It's asymmetrical in a way that makes it look too bottom heavy and goofy. I never thought that about 9 though. Maybe it's the direction it faces

Depends on the font for 6.  Standard block isn't too bad.  It's definitely not one of my favorite QB numbers, but it's not in 2 territory.  2 is just an awkward number in any font.  I don't even care that mostly lousy QBs have worn 2, I just think it's an ugly-ass QB number.  Save it for the kicker.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, BBTV said:

At least he chose a number with a cool serif. Rivers, Brissett...boring old numbers. 

• Like 1

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.