NFL Changes 2021

simtek34

3 hours ago, NormMacdonald said:

The world has always been hyper-politicized. Take off the rose-colored glasses when looking at the past old man and just accept that language changes and racial slurs aren't okay

Lol he was talking about the idea of people being offended by Redtails, not Washington's old name

• Like 5

10 hours ago, NormMacdonald said:

The world has always been hyper-politicized. Take off the rose-colored glasses when looking at the past old man and just accept that language changes and racial slurs aren't okay

Old man? I’m 36. 

Racial slurs? I was talking about the name Redtails. Is that a racial slur?

• Like 5

9 hours ago, ManillaToad said:

Lol he was talking about the idea of people being offended by Redtails, not Washington's old name

And you are/he is offended by imaginary people getting imaginarily offended.

There's an analogue of a puppy chasing its tail here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

55 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

And you are/he is offended by imaginary people getting imaginarily offended.

There's an analogue of a puppy chasing its tail here.

The only thing I'm offended by is Washington not having a name ready to go for next season

• Like 8
  • Applause 1

People, we’re having a debate over something that was settled once and for all, long ago, by the brilliant Gregg Easterbrook: 

they should forevermore be the Potomac Drainage Basin Indigenous Persons. 

Logo? How ‘bout an interlocking I and P?

• Like 2

On 3/25/2021 at 4:30 PM, DNAsports said:

Full disclosure, I agree with you.

However, it hasn’t stopped other non-Big 4 teams from adopting a name that isn’t Washington.

spacer.png

As for the Big 4, two of the Washington teams have utilized a “DC” logo in some capacity

I like me some Go Go. Take me out to see Junkyard anytime.

• Like 3

On 3/24/2021 at 8:31 PM, phutmasterflex said:

Leaked draft caps. Not confirmed if these are the designs but if they are, they're just ok. Not great but not bad. 

Not bad!!!  I like them.  I hope they do a trucker 80's style for the sideline caps with the horizontal stripes on the front with the team logo.  

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Gary said:

https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2021/3/31/22360830/detroit-lions-uniform-changes-rod-wood-planning-2022

I hope they get rid of the ridiculous WCF letters where the stripes are, get rid of the Lions word mark where the stripes lay. Also tweak the numbers a bit

White numbers. Only 1 version of gray needed. Also kill the all gray uniform. It's dumb.

• Like 11